Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gift of Desire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Gift of Desire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:02 pm

"Very sentimental sir but you gotta move" Chris growled still pushing through the bodyguards a bit aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:03 pm

"Make sure no shady people are lurking around anywhere here, let us leave quietly without being seen." Jacob ordered.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 pm

30 seconds left

[11]

The guard who idolized Tony sighs "I wish we could follow that order but we have to stay with the mayor at all times, we'll stick with you." the mayor still squirming and putting up a fight "Let me down, I'll have you all fired and locked up for this!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Chris smirked and ran even quicker after her remark.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 pm

15 seconds

The two guards, Jacob, Chris and the mayor run in the city streets, attempting to hide from everyone but the mayor's screaming for help causes attention to sway their way
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Chris covered the mayors mouth and kept running "Sorry, but it's better than you dying"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:12 pm

"Keep her quiet Chris! We don't have much time, we need to get her to safety." Jacob realized how absurd the situation was.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 pm

5 seconds remaining

[18]

The mayor stops talking realizing there was no chance of help, the guards are directly behind Jacob and Chris, the five end up at a dead end, in front of them is a skeezy bar, to the right is an alley and to the left is a fence that leads to a persons backyard
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:19 pm

"Right it is" Chris said running towards the alley.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

2 seconds remaining

[13]

The five get into the alley just fine, out of view from the sniper's glare, the five relax while they can, not enough time to say words, the guards clearly out of breath
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:22 pm

"This should be okay" Chris let the mayor down and leaned over, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:23 pm

"Mrs. Mayor, just stay quiet for a few minutes, let us assess the situation." Jacob panted, he looked over at the two guards and motioned them to stay close.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 pm

0 seconds remaining, an alarm goes of on Jacob's phone that he was using to keep track of times, it seems like you're safe for now

[14]

The mayor sits down to rest and the two guards approach Jacob to listen to what he has to say, the mayor is out of range to hear them if they whisper
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:28 pm

"We'll stay here for a few minutes, make sure the person who's after the Mayor doesn't know where we are." Jacob turned to Chris, who was in charge of keeping the Mayor safe. Jacob turned his head to the guards and asked, "Is there anyone back on stage that could announce that the conference has been postponed?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:33 pm

[18]

One of the guards takes his helmet off, it was the one who hadn't mentioned Tony Stark before, he had a shaved head and tan skin, "Yeah I'll call one of the guys still there, they'll take care of it all, we're safe here, no worries. Name's Roy by the way, always wanted to meet some of the heroes here in New York" he extended his hand for a handshake to Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:34 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Roy, you've got a big job protecting someone like the Mayor." Jacob acknowledged Roy and shook his hand. He shook the other guard's hand too just cause he hadn't done so prior.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:43 pm

After shaking Jacob's hand, the other guard heads to the mayor to check on her, making sure she's alright. Roy keeps talking to the two of them "So you guys ever deal with this assassin before, the other guy here was telling me that the assassin apparently had a sniper posted up top and we had to be careful about that."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 pm

"I've never dealt with him until now" Chris sat down and smirked "shouldn't be too hard." in an arrogant tone.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 pm

[3]

The other guard stands up, checks his watch and says "Hey, look at that, it's still 2:30.", he pulls out his pistol and fires it right into the mayors skull before the two avengers could stop him and before they could react, the guard starts running down the other side of the alley
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

With blood splattering over Chris and his armor, Jacob didn't hesitate to jump out of the way of the guard as he ran. Kicking against the wall to gain momentum, Jacob began chasing after the guard leaving Chris and Roy in shock at what happened, assuming they would follow.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Chris looked down at the mayor and didn't attempt to make an effort to wipe of the blood. His face was plain and looked disappointed and saddened instead of shocked, he felt broken, this image was all too familiar. He sighed and took a seat next to her body knowing that Jacob would take care of the assassin until he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 pm

[14]

The assassin finds a door in the alley and opens it, running in with Jacob right behind him, leading to a staircase. The two charge up the stairs, Jacob always close behind him. Roy sees Chris sit next to the mayor and has to ponder where to go, after a few seconds he silently nods to Chris to try and let Chris know that Roy is gonna help and Roy then tries to catch up to Jacob and the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Jacob grasped onto a nearby railing and hoisted himself up the stairwell quicker so he could catch the assassin quicker. Hopping from railing to railing, Jacob eventually caught up to the guard and managed to grab onto his shirt collar. Pulling back with all of his might, Jacob yanked the guard's head down onto the metal railing and lifted himself up onto the same level.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:09 pm

[5]

The assassin is protected by his helmet and punches Jacob right in the nose, knocking him down and forcing him to collapse down the stairs. By the time Jacob got up, not only did the assassin get further away but Roy caught up and helped Jacob get up. Roy starts running up the stairs ahead of Jacob, "I'll take him, it was my job to save the mayor, thanks for everything Mr Stark"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Chris sat in silence, he blamed himself for not knowing that would happen. He looked down the way which Jacob chased the assassin, why couldn't he just brush it off normally? he had always looked up to Jacob but moments like these are where he did the most. Chris had always known he of the strongest avengers yet his primary weakness wasn't related to physical traits but rather, emotional ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift of Desire
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: