Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gift of Desire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Gift of Desire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:15 pm

A few spots of blood leaked out of Jacob's nose, he quickly wiped them away and lifted himself up off of the ground. Admiring Roy's attempts to stop the guard, Jacob knew that Roy would be killed if he attempted to stop the assassin.

Jacob ran up the stairs after Roy, trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Even though he was shaking, Chris mustered up the strength to get up. He grabbed the Mayors corpse and hid her behind some cardboard boxes, he knew civilians would come looking after the sound of the gunshot. "I'll be back" he sternly said. By this time his stages of grief had passed shock and denial and had been been well into the next. Anger, he ran at full speed towards the way Jacob and the assassin were heading.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 pm

[18]

Jacob ran right after Roy, Roy being tired out from the running already was easily reached by Jacob and by the time Jacob reached Roy, there was only a door in front of them, no sign of the assassin, they knew the assassin had to be through the door. With Chris's determination and new found energy, Chris caught up to them so the three could face the assassin together
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Chris ran to Jacob's side "I'm here, sorry for being late." He eyed the door for a while in a puzzled manner and went to open it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 pm

[8]

The three open the door and roy dies the assassin was waiting, he fires off three rounds aiming directly at the door where Chris is opening
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 pm

With the symbiote on his skin writhing as if it were taking control of the situation, Jacob quickly pushed Roy down and tackled Chris to the ground as the door swung open and three bullets whizzed above their heads. One of the bullets bounced off of the door and somehow bounced down onto Jacob's leg, scraping the side of it and causing it to bleed, but he was still able to use his leg.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:27 pm

Chris quickly bounced up from the ground and ran towards the assassin twisting and launching a kick at the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 pm

[2]

The three are at the rooftop of the building and when Chris launches at the assassin, the assassin grabs his leg and quickly throws him off the top of the roof, putting him in freefall away from the edge
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:30 pm

"No!" Jacob shouted, not being able to catch Chris in time, he lifted himself up as blood dripped onto the roof and he lunged forward, using the same leg to sweep the assassin's legs and knock him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:33 pm

[2]

The Timekeeper jumps up before the leg hits him and falls down back on Jacob's leg, slamming down with enough force to break it at the knee
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:34 pm

With Jacob being a seasoned Avenger at this point, pain is a second nature to him much like Trent.

Jacob grit his teeth and quickly groaned in pain, the symbiote on his leg swirled around as if it was taking control of his leg so he could continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:36 pm

[10]

Roy starts charging at The Timekeeper with his gun out but The Timekeeper pushed Jacob into Roy, toppling them both over
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Chris fell and tried to glide or warp with his lightning, but his mind was clouded and the only thing he had on his mind was rage. He couldn't do anything in time and fell onto a car back first. He slowly got up and tried to make his way back up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 pm

Fighting the pain, the symbiote helped Jacob get to his feet, he lifted Roy up and the two glared at the Timekeeper
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:43 pm

The Timekeeper mocked "A failed bodyguard and a rich boy stuck under his father's shadow, whatever will I do." The Timekeeper has a distinct German accent that he didn't have before. "I have no hit order for any Starks today, you could just let me go and survive this one, I have no reason to break a sweat here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 pm

"Consider yourself lucky, if you believe I'm still stuck under my father's shadow, the information you have on me is ancient." Jacob taunted. "You'd have no chance against me now."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:51 pm

The Timekeeper points his pistol at Roy "Prove it, save him hero boy." he fires a single round at Roy
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Suddenly Chris pushed down Roy to the floor. "Too slow" he said still breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:54 pm

"Hero boyz, with a z." Jacob replied, nodding at Chris. "You're not fighting just me, you're fighting the Avengers."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Chris reached out to Jacob. "Take my hand" he said still out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Jacob nods at Roy and reaches back, grasping onto Chris' wrist.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:58 pm

In an instant Chris twisted his body and launched Jacob at the assassin with the speed of sanic.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm

[5]

The Timekeeper ducks and Jacob falls right down on his ass onto the roof floor "Is this like your first team outing or something? Truly sloppy of the legendary Avengers"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Chris had sprinted at the Timekeeper right after throwing Jacob, by the time that he had ducked Chris launched a flying knee at the Timekeepers face.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:08 pm

[3]

The Timekeeper grabs ahold of Chris's knee and drops him down skull first onto the roof floor. Roy begins charging at the timekeeper but is immediately roundhouse kicked and gets knocked near the edge of the roof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift of Desire
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: