Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Treveney

Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:33 pm

Jenny landed less gracefully, barely catching herself before tumbling off the side again. She flipped to her feet, and first doubled checked if Jacob still had her knife in hand.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Jacob shrugged his shoulders and quickly stepped forward, putting his foot on the knife and kicking it behind him. "Whoops." He pretended to slip forward, throwing a punch directly into Jenny's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:39 pm

The punch sent Jenny reeling over the edge, barely latching on to Jacob's arm and keeping balance. "Rude." She knocked her own head into his with a headbutt, and they both were closer to the center of the launch pad.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Jacob rubbed his forehead. "Don't go and get too cocky." He jumped in the air and threw a spinning kick into her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:46 pm

As his kick hit her stomach Jenny grabbed his ankle. Taking a second from the hit before she countered by throwing his own foot up and back towards himself, and striking with a spinning kick of her own.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Jacob tumbled off to the side and grabbed hold of the railing. Using the momentum from Jenny's kick, he spun around on the railing and threw a kick towards Jenny's face.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Jenny shifted her head to the side so his shoe barely grazed her ear. She grabbed onto his leg again, this time tucking it under her arm in a firm grip and took the shoe off with her other hand, tossing over the side. "Yeah, whoops."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Jacob lifted his other foot and kicked Jenny in the neck, causing her to stumble over to where her knife was. He fell down to the ground and rolled to his feet, slowly lowering his hands to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Jenny kicked the knife up into her hand and crouched into a striking position. She'd strike as soon as he was about to activate his symbiote.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:05 pm

"Mexican standoff?" Jacob wiggled his fingers over the symbiote vials. The two stood their for a moment until Jacob flipped open the vials as Jenny charged.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:07 pm

Jenny sliced at the vials just as he had opened them. Like one of those cool slow mo shots.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Jacob lowered his hand and grabbed Jenny's hand that was holding the knife, the symbiote glove was already slithering down his arm and covered his fingers. "Too slow." He booped her nose with the other hand and then proceeded to bend Jenny's knife hand backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:15 pm

"Now who's getting cocky, asshole," Jenny said, almost snarling she dropped the knife, catching it in the other hand. She jabbed at him repeatedly with it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:17 pm

Jacob made a little noise with his tongue as the stabs pierced his leg, he kicked off to the side causing Jenny to lose grip on the knife, it slid across the ground to the edge of the launchpad. Jacob's leg was bleeding from the stabs, but the symbiote slowly slithered over his wounds. He continued bending her hand and pulled her up to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Jenny, now on her feet, kneed him in the stomach and yanked her hand free. She backed up and scrambled for her knife, crouched again for a chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Jacob recovered from the knee in the stomach and quickly jutted forward, throwing a kick into Jenny's shoulders to knock the knife loose from her grip yet again.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:38 pm

"Quit being such a hooker, it's just a few stab wounds!" Jenny shouted, definitely agitated now. She glanced at the knife, but thought better of it and decided to full on tackle him into the railing instead.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Jacob struggled to push Jenny off of him. "A few stab wounds? You've stabbed me more times than Kenny's died in South Park." He kicked her in the stomach, sending her stumbling backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:45 pm

"Pft, you seem to be taking it just fine." In her stumble backwards she retrieved her knife again. "Jesus, just make a move and stop countering."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:47 pm

"You're losing this fight." Jacob scoffed. "Don't get agitated, let your mind flow." He pushed off from the railing and smacked his head into Jenny's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Jenny stumbled back, but not before swiping at his feet with her leg. "Please, I could beat you in my sleep," Jenny retorted, and then whispered under her breath,"Arrogant prick." Standing over him she placed the heel of her boot on his head.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:54 pm

"I heard that, snippy bitch." His voice muffled against the ground. He grabbed onto Jenny's ankle and struggled to lift it off his head
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:56 pm

"Hey fuck you, let me have this moment," Jenny said, pressing her boot down with more weight.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Jenny could feel Jacob's fingers pressing into her skin. He slowly lifted her boot off his face, scratches were on his cheek and they were on the brink of bleeding. He threw her foot up and threw her off balance, quickly rolling to his feet and punching her in the jaw, a few drops of blood flew out of her mouth onto the ground as she stumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Jenny wiped blood off her lips with the back of her hand. "You punch like a girl, come at me again!" she spat, holding her arms out to the side like an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight   Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob vs. Jenny - The Long Awaited Fight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next