Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenny Treveney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny Treveney

Jenny Treveney Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Treveney   Jenny Treveney I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Name: Jenny Treveney
Hero Title: Paradox
Abilities: Well, it's a little tough to explain, but she kicks butt can manipulate what people see, feel, hear, etc.
Race: Mutant.  Which I guess is kinda human?
Affiliation (Teams): Avengers
Birthplace: Manhattan
Personality: She's Jenny, don't talk to her or she'll punch you.
Backstory: Long story short, after running away, living on the street and meeting some bad people Jenny became a skilled thief. She met Noelle after killing her parents. But Noelle doesn't know that, and don't tell her 'cause she'd probably go kind of crazy and try to kill everyone. Anyway, after taking in Noelle, Jenny realized she couldn't care for her and live the life of a thief at the same time. After a couple of years living a horribly ordinary life she heard a news report about the Avengers. Thinking it was a great opportunity to get back to the action she'd left, Jenny contacted them. And that was that I guess.  Maybe someday I'll write more details.

Enemies:
~A~:
Solo: Wraith
Back to top Go down

Jenny Treveney
Page 1 of 1