Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:08 pm

"Can't wait to hear about it over dinner!" She called up the stairs as he ran. Chris burst into his room and closed the door behind him. He sat on his bed and propped his backpack on his lap.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Chris examined the vials in his room, he remembered Nicholas bullying him, he could end it all if he injected him self. he used the needle attatchment and hooked it up to the vial. He put the needle in his arm and squeezed the pump a little bit, Chris felt nothing but instant pain. He yelped and yanked the needle out of his arm, throwing the vial at the wall shattering it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:26 pm

After hearing Chris' outburst followed with the shattering of the vial, his mother got off of the couch in the living room and started walking up the stairs to his room. "Chris? Honey? Is everything alright?" She shouted up as she approached his room.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Chris ran over to the shattered vial to clean it up, he felt the cold fluid surging around his system. The liquid was dripping down the wall fast, and his mom was rushing upstairs. The last thing Chris saw was the fluid dripping towards his wall outlet, the liquid and outlet met. Shooting a giant bolt of electricity at Chris' chest launching him onto his bed, causing him to go unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Chris' mother opened the door to his room. "What happened?" She shouted louder than she should have. She noticed Chris lying on the bed asleep. She wasn't sure if he had fallen asleep and just knocked something off the wall or what. She went over and shook her son to get him awake.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Chris woke up quickly "I'm fine, fine" he coughed out "I feel bad, I need some space" he continued implying he wanted his mother to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

His mother took the hint. "Well I hope you get feeling better, I'll try to give you some medicine when I dish out dinner." She left the room shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Chris felt horrible as is, he drifted off to sleep without a thought in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:52 pm

The next morning, Chris woke up. He still felt the same, however it seemed as though his stomach was burning.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Chris caught the bus and saw Nicholas arrived. He whispered something Chris couldn't hear and his friends started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:00 pm

"Didn't you hear me?" Nicholas shouted, as if he were angry. He was in the seat behind Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm

"Chill, dude" Chris started to get a little angry.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:10 pm

"'Chill'," Nicholas stated. "Don't tell me to Chill." He flicked Chris' head and sat in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Chris got up and grabbed Nicholas from his shirt collar "Chill!" Chris screamed angrily, he launched Nicholas to the back of the bus, only intending to push him a little. Chris stormed out of the bus and started walking to his house. On his way there, Chris' hands started sparking up and he looked at them, shocked. He changed his route and ran to Oscorp faster than he had run before.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Eventually Chris made it to the front doors of Oscorp, the 8 year old stormed in.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:45 pm

Chris walked up to the department he was in last time. he looked through the windows where the vials he stole were, the scientists were also there. One spotted him and tapped his watch calmly looking back down at what he was doing. Within seconds security guards grabbed Chris from behind. "That's not how we treat out guest gentlemen" A tall skinny figure said as he walked down the dark hall. Getting closer he got clearer to see, a pale man with dark blue eyes and a white suit motioned the guards to let Chris go. "Now where were we, Hm... We've never tested the fluid on a normal human before" the man paused, putting his hand out for Chris to shake "Drake Clover" he introduced himself, still holding his arm out as Chris hesitantly shook his hand "Help me out and show me what you can do"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Back at Chris' home, his father had arrived home. "How was work today?" Chris' mother asked, however she was interrupted by his father dropping his brief case onto the table causing a loud slam. He rested his head in his hands and lowered his elbows onto the table. "What's wrong?" His mother asked. Chris' father lifted his head and spoke through his hands.

"I got a phone call today. Remember a few years ago how I owed people a few favors?" He looked as Chris' mother nodded her head nervously. "Well, apparently I didn't pay the favors in time, now I was blackmailed into the Afghanistan government. I am supposed to ship out to the Afghanistan army in a few months and serve there until I pay out my debts." He finished and the sound of glass shattering crashed through the house as Chris' mother covered her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3