Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:22 pm

"I don't know. Plus you probably wouldn't want to find out." Chris smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:32 pm

"Oh hoo" Nicholas muttered. "Real scary, shrimp." He laughed and left Chris alone for the whole rest of the ride.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:22 am

Everyone got off the bus and waited at the entrance of Oscorp.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:24 am

A few security guards at the front door opened the front door and allowed the field trip instructor to take the kids inside where Scientists roamed around.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:26 am

A woman walked to the group of kids "Hello! you can call me Miss White. I'll be showing you around!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:30 am

Nicholas elbowed Chris in the ribs. "Try not to break their stuff." He gave a slight laugh.

Miss White swung her arm and motioned for the group of kids to follow her up a flight of stairs. They passed tons and tons of guards, scientists, and people working for Oscorp.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:41 am

Chris was amazed by all of the science. They passed a room where a man was injecting a needle into his arm and grew in size, he picked up a nearby table and threw it across the room wih brute force. In a room nearby a man observed the superhumand and jotted down notes on his notepad. "Let's look at that next!" Chris exclaimed running over to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:46 am

Miss White held her arm in front of the door Chris was standing in front of. "This is a room where Oscorp tests new technology developed with the use of electricity generated from lightning."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:21 pm

"Can we go in?" Chris asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Miss White nodded. She stood in front of Chris and opened the door. "Please stay behind me." She simply said, and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Chris walked in the room behind miss white and tried to hide the excitement on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Chris could see generators stacked all around the outer perimeters of the room. Scientists were in the middle of the room working on little boxes, every time they did something a spark would shoot from the generators. Inside the small box like room where the scientists were, viles of things were stacked around the room.

Miss White walked into a viewing area of the room with the kids behind her.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Chris was amazed at what he saw, his jaw hung open the whole time. he saw needles being injected into mice as hair stood up on their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Miss White had her arms crossed behind her back. "That is what Oscorp likes to call the Oscorp Tube. The chemicals that are injected into test subjects are to enhance their senses by shocking the five senses one has in the body with electrons." She said hoping an 8 year old wouldn't think of it as complex.

Last edited by Jacob Stark on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:08 pm

"Cool!, can I try?" Chris asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Miss White lifted her lip as if she were thinking. "No, I'm very sorry. No one is allowed in there." She then quickly motioned for the students to follow as she left the electricity testing room.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Chris frowned "Where is the bathroom Miss White?" he asked pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:20 pm

"It's down the hall, first door on your right." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Chris walked out of the room and when it was clear, he headed for the Vials.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:33 pm

When Chris opened the door to the generator room. He hid behind a desk in the viewing room. The viewing area had a glass hallway leading to the center of the room where 3 scientists sat testing vials of Oscorp Lube.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Chris tiptoed towards the vials and shoved a few in his pack. it made a loud glass clanking noise.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Scientists working with their backs to the vials turned and saw Chris. They took a second to process what was going on before shouting. "Hey!" A scientist slumped forward trying to grab Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Chris sprinted out of the room fast, he turned every corner correctly and was almost to the exit. when he reached the escalators he slid on the rails and got down faster. Chris reached the bottom floor and left the building, leaving the scientists behind. Heading home.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Eventually, Chris arrived at the front doors of his home. The sun was high in the sky, however he could tell it was close to dinner time. He walked in the front door where his mother sat on the couch watching television.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Chris walked in "Home early mom" he smiled running upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors   The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shocking Beginning - Chris Connors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next