Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gift of Desire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Gift of Desire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:52 pm

The Timekeeper sits on one of the chairs, "Is this room secure, I don't want this getting to S.H.I.E.L.D. This is for your safety too."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:54 pm

"This is between you and the Avengers, this is one of the only S.H.I.E.L.D-proof rooms in the tower, so talk while you can." Jacob retorted.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 4:49 pm

The Timekeeper seems nervous, his eyes dart across the room but after a few moments he relaxes. "Alright this story starts years ago, I'm a very old man despite my appearance, you'll need to hold off on your disbelief. This story takes place in the early 1940s, in fact, I could tell you the exact day, March 24th, 1942. I was in Frankfurt at the time, my home was there and since I was too old to enter battle, so I was tasked by my superiors to discover a supernatural or mystic way to win the war. I would be given books from every pillage the army did and I would have to scan through them for any trace of something that could be used for the war effort. That's when I uncovered a book titled 'Versuchung und Kraft', it was old but it held great secrets. I read it and for the most part it seemed like another dead end until I read a particular passage, as the words left my lips suddenly wind started whipping through my library throwing books across the room and the door slammed open. Behind the door, there was a man and a bright blinding light behind him, the light made him appear as a silhouette. He spoke to me softly and said "Markos, come with me", his voice was so comforting and hypnotizing that I reached out for him. His hand was imposed in front of him reaching for me, like a holy figure upon a servant, by the times I reached him, when our finger tips finally touched and his body vanished, The light disappeared and the wind ceased to be. My mind was ingrained with secrets however, something had changed and I knew it like it was carved into my brain. My youth returned to me, my true desire and I was given a way to retain that youth for eternity. Nothing in this world is free, I can't be given youth for nothing, there must be something in return, I must steal my years. If I kill someone, I take their time on this planet, it's a fair exchange, I can't live for decades for free. You see, I must kill these people or I'll die, it's only to survive, I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to. I searched out Hydra because then I could make my living out of what keeps me alive, I've never had to work a job in fifty years, I've just kept living and kept being paid for being alive. I can tell you anything you want about Hydra or my previous hits but as you can see, I'm an innocent in this, just trying to live my life, I can't be punished for surviving, it's hardly just. Let me be, let me go and I'll let you know anything, if it helps I'll even give you a way to contact me so you'll always have an information source from Hydra, just let me go and don't let S.H.I.E.L.D know about me. What do you say?"

Despite the outlandish story and the possibly fake proposition, he seemed entirely sincere through it all, he seemed to at least believe his story himself.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 4:55 pm

"I've lived through many things myself, I've seen a man have a heart attack in front of my very eyes, I've seen gods, ghosts, men turned to animals by an indian chief, and I've seen people close to me die. I'll believe anything." Jacob began.

"But there's something about your story that isn't right, Hydra is something you can't trust. Killing someone to make yourself live beyond your time is not something you should waste your time doing. It's wrong, and you've lived for too long." He glared at the Timekeeper, thinking of him as a sinner.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 7:38 pm

The Timekeeper was visibly insulted "Who are you to judge, what do you know of it and the good that this could do for society. I can become an expert in every field and lead to infinite discovery, I can change the world for the better but these little politicians I kill are greedy and corrupt, their lives for mine is an obvious solution for the betterment of humanity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift of Desire   Gift of Desire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gift of Desire
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: