Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss from a rose

Go down 
+3
Broden Quinn
Jenny Treveney
Jack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Kiss from a rose - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Suddenly they felt the earth quake
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:41 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Quinn says in a distorted as he runs up to vine guy and puts his foot. He then pulls a switch and points the gun at vine guy "try any moves and I'll put 3000 volts through your body" Quinn firmly says to him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 pm

When he got to the vine guy, he saw that he had turned himself into a giant creature made entirely of plantlife, he grabbed Broden's whole body with one hand and threw him into a car on the street
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:48 pm

"Uh..." Quinn's entire body hurt but not enough to kill him. He got up from the car but fell onto his knees "broken rib...wonderful! He's gonna pay for that!" Quinn then noticed a USB drive a few feet from him. He grabbed it, put it in his pocket and looked up the building. "Well, at least I can finally use this" Quinn says as he takes out a armband. He puts it on and aims at the top of the building, where he fires a rope onto the rooftop. He then started climbing to where vine guy was.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

Character Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Todd who was in full symbiotic monster mode howled and jumped off the building claws extended towards the Julian. Attempting to cut the vines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss from a rose
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: