Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss from a rose

Go down 
+3
Broden Quinn
Jenny Treveney
Jack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Kiss from a rose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Chris walked in the room jamming to cobrastyle on his phone but started to slowly backpedal when he realized what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:04 pm

He released his vines "I will not be ignored!" Suddenly a beanstalk sprouted through the ground on the street and pierced through the helicopter Broden was on, causing it to crash into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Jacob stumbled back after getting released from the vine. He grabbed onto a nearby lamp and stepped forward hitting Julian upside the head once he was distracted.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Quinn jumped off the helicopter and rolled onto the level's floor, dropping his gun in front of him. "That was a rental!" Quinn yelled at him in his distorted voice. He then grabbed his gun, pushed a button and shot a fire blast at the vine guy.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Chris walked through the door once again and launched himself at loverboy launching an uppercut at him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

Character Age : 28

Todd saw the helicopter come crashing, and ran over to help. If for no other reason than to keep his own ass alive. He held it up with two hands, barely keeping it from destroying the building.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:10 pm

He was taken off his feet from the uppercut but rose himself back up with vines. He motioned his hands forward and more vines whipped at them, this time around their neck, lynching them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Jacob held onto the vine and lifted them slightly off his neck with all his strength so he had room to breathe. He threw his feet forward trying to kick at the man.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Todd's symbiote lost it's shape, this time becoming closer to Venom. He bit down on the vine and began to chew trying to cut through it.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 pm

The man was nudged near the end of the tower, nearly hanging out the window, he uses a vine to whip Jacob, knocking him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Quinn was lifted into the air by the vine and Quinn used his fire shot, burned the vine and released Quinn, causing him to fall on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 pm

As Jenny was freed from her vine noose she lunged at Julian with a knife slashing at his face.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Chris was still struggling but mumbled "brace yourselves" As lightning engulfed his body and a large explosion occurred sending all of the heroes flying.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Chris's explosion forced Jacob, Jenny and Julian to all fly out of the window
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Chris quickly got on his feet and jumped out of the window to save Jacob and Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Jacob did a small flip mid-air and aimed his feet down towards Julian. He was close enough that he kicked him in the stomach and sent Julian launching towards the ground faster. It also stalled his fall for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Vines sprouted out of Julian's back and he grabbed onto the tower saving him from his fall, then started climbing like Doc oct
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Quinn saw a guy jump out the window, so Quinn quickly dived after him, free falling to the girl falling to her death. Once he got near her he catches her, starts his jet boots and slowly floats to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Chris ignored the two heroes as he saw Broden saved them, instead Chris started diving with his fists in front of him aiming for Julian.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Jacob quickly lowered his hands to his belt and tapped the sides, the cases extended out a little bit and wires shot through his suit into his gloves. He clenched his fists and shot a grapple hook up towards the tower windows, hooking himself onto the glass and staring straight down at Julian.

Last edited by Jacob Stark on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Todd, who was apparently freed from containment, got control over his Symbiote and jumped out the window. As he jumped, he webswang right for Julian and kicked him into the tower itself.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Quinn laid down the girl on the sidewalk and looked up at the heroes at taking the vine guy. He then used his jet boots to fly up to the 2 floors beneath them, hovered into the floor and took some stairs into the floor where they are.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Jacob released his grapples and slid down the glass, he flipped into the room where Chris and Todd had broken through. Jenny was in the room as well, since apparently she was all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Julian was kicked through the tower on one side and broke through the glass on the other side, leaving them a few seconds to think
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Chris hit the concrete below back first and stayed there, motionless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss from a rose
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: