Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocuous Sin

Go down 
+2
Chris Connors
Jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Out of no where, a song starting playing from seemingly the sky, everyone could hear it but no one knew the source.

*The song:
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:29 pm

"What is this?" Chris asked starting to jog forward to look for the source of the music.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:58 pm

"I'm Kylie Schmidt."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:59 pm

"I'm Chris Connors. I'll listen to Jacob this time, have any idea what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Suddenly a kid about 3 and a half feet tall exits a building, spinning around with a raggity dirty old doll in his hands, the kid singing the song that's playing, dancing with the doll.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:03 pm

"Sadly,no. S.H.I.E.L.D heard of the disturbance and sent me here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Jacob was about to debrief with the shield agent when he noticed the kid. The others were silent and noticed it as well. He slowly walked towards the kid, bending down as he walked. "Hey bud." He replied softly trying to show that he was no harm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:07 pm

"I don't know if you should be doing this."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:08 pm

The kid turned his head to Jacob with complete anger, then without the kid even flinching, Jacob was sent flying into the others. Like a flip of a switch, the kid went back to dancing.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 pm

"Holy..." Chris started walking to the kid with his hands up "stay calm" he said trying to put his hand on the kids shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 pm

"It's too Kate to stay calm." Kylie rushes toward the kid, slicing at him with one of her fans.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm

The street below Chris and Kylie rose up in a peg shape, launching them and only them up into the sky. The music suddenly stopped and the kid just sat down with his legs crossed and nodded his head to the doll, he seemed to be listening to it.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 pm

"Nice one Jacob." Trent said, as he looked at the kid. He didn't approach, all he did was watch from a distance.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:17 pm

While falling back to the ground, Kylie moves herself to be right above him, and she closes her fan in an attempt to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:19 pm

The fan broke when it hit him, the kid started to stand up and put the doll on his shoulder. He then told her "Leave us alone..." and the other fan in her hand flew out towards a building
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 pm

"What's his name?" Trent called out, asking about the doll. He took a step forward, but then stopped as he crouched, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:23 pm

"She's a she, not a him." He said snarkily but the nicest he's been to anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:24 pm

Jacob quickly added onto what Trent said, seeing what he was trying to do. "Then what's her name?" He stood up and wiped debris off his suit.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Kylie picks up two broken pipes."Well, this enemy means business, so I have to get brutal."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:26 pm

"I don't remember her name, this is my mom though, she died long ago but a nice man told me he could bring her back and he did!" He said with an excited look on his face
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:28 pm

"Kylie I swear to fuck if you touch this kid I'll snap your neck." Trent called out, as a blaster formed on his right hand, he fired it up and shot, knocking the pipes out of her hands as the blaster formed back into his exoskeleton suit that was under his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Jacob rose an eyebrow in curiosity. "So, that's your mom?" He lifted a finger and pointed at the doll in his arms.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:30 pm

"You sure you want to go there with me?"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Trent flipped Kylie off without looking at her, and continued to speak with her kid. " She seems nice." He replied. "What was the mans name that brought her back?"
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:32 pm

"That thing can't stay alive, its clearly the cause of all of this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocuous Sin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: