Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocuous Sin

Go down 
+2
Chris Connors
Jack
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Outside Avengers tower, through the windows, the avengers can see absolute chaos, buildings starting to fall, but can see no cause for it.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:41 pm

While watching TV Chris heard the chaos and sprinted to the window looking out at the horror of the destruction of new York city
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Jacob was sitting on top of the Stark Tower roof, he was crossed legged on the edge with his hero suit already on from a few hours previously. He watched as the building collapse and held his hand up. Tapping his wrist on his glove, a communication was sent throughout the tower for any available Avenger to report to the penthouse. He stood up and headed down towards the penthouse.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Crowds of people started running out of where the destruction was and towards the avengers tower when the street ground rose to the size of a skyscraper, blocking them inside.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Trent entered, part of his hair was visibly burnt. "What's going on?" He asked, he had grease and oil all over his grey tank top, and a few burn marks on his arm. He held a blow torch, and wore work goggles on the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Chris sprinted down to the penthouse quickly after he got the notification
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Before letting anyone continue, Jacob was stared out the window and lifted his hand up to the others. "Get down to the lobby and try to figure out what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Chris was waiting for the others downstairs
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:57 pm

The screams of people was heard quite vividly before, but it suddenly stopped, all the screams in unison just stopped.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Chris ditched Jacob's commands and ran off to the streets of New York city
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Trent stood next to Jacob. " Vacation time is over." He said, taking off the goggles and calling for his suit to be delivered to the Penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Chris ran into a large wall created by whoever caused this, it was as large as the avengers tower, Upon him getting there, a door shape appeared in the wall, allowing him access to leave.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Chris walked over to a car and drained the energy from the battery then walked into the door
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:20 pm

As soon as he was through the door, the door shut behind him, he could see people at the walls, clawing at them, they were screaming it looked like, but no sound coming out. The other sound that could be heard is their hands scratching and pounding at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Chris was horrified at what he saw
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Jacob walked out towards Chris with Trent following. "What'd you find?" He asked before he saw the walls.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:27 pm

They had all three got locked inside the wall, destruction in the streets, people on the walls, fires in the streets from the destruction, yet it was silent and calm, peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Jacob looked around at all the horror. "What do you think is going on?" He tilted his head to the others. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 am

"Honestly? I think we're about to find out" Chris said walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:28 pm

There was a girl starting to scale the wall using two knives she had, when the wall suddenly expanded launching her off and into a building then the wall reshaped to it's previous size. The girl was a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, it was apparent by the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:33 pm

"God dammit, S.H.I.E.L.D's here." Trent muttered shaking his head as he looked at the building the girl had just been launched into. "Can't they just let us handle it for once."
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Kylie makes her way down the building."S.H.I.E.L.D is here to take care of the problem."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Chris looked around "This is too dangerous for you to be here, it'd be best if you evacuated" he remarked then kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 pm

"Now hold on." Jacob replied to Trent and Chris. "What if S.H.I.E.L.D knows what's going on around here," He turned his head and looked at the agent. "Mind if you state your name, and do you know what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 2:04 pm

"Good guy Jacob, giving even bitches from S.H.I.E.L.D a chance." Trent remarked to Chris, as he looked around at the destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innocuous Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocuous Sin
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: