Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Murder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Bloody Murder  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

That struck a cord with Wulfric. "You dare dishonor an opponent by not going at your max? Don't you disrespect me by fighting with a mind full of pity!" He unorthodoxly didn't go for Jacob, but he ran the other way, he jumped off the roof and grabbed onto a windowsill to break his fall. He then decent to ground level
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:09 pm

"Great, he's more nuts than we thought," Jenny stated, climbing back onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Jacob eased his fists and let them slump to his side. He blinked and didn't take a second to think. Starting to chase after Wulfric, he turned his head towards Jenny and started to speak, "We can't let him escape thought, he's a murderer." He chased after him into the street.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Wulfric stopped, he was circling around, looking at things, sniffing around.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Stopping next to Jacob after running after Wulfric, Jenny muttered,"Jesus Christ, he's like a diseased animal."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Wulfric shouted at them "Stop!" he sniffed a few more times "Can't you smell it?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Jacob tilted his head towards Jenny and gave her a look, he then turned to Wulfric and lifted his nose to the air giving a small sniff. "No? What are we supposed to smell?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:30 pm

"Fire, large, not far, burning smell of, too many things to name." He told them, still trying to smell it out
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:38 pm

"Sure, buddy, you're counting on us to fall for that and bait us into a secluded building or whatever. Besides, I don't smell anything," Jenny responded.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Jacob lifted his elbow up and elbowed Jenny in the arm. He continued to speak. "Where exactly is this fire?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:46 pm

"East, 2 blocks at most, I can't hear sirens yet so there aren't any firemen there, they may be coming but innocents will die before they can." Wulfric told them
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Jacob grit his teeth. "I must ask that you and I set that fight we had aside and try to get down there." He didn't want to work with a murderer, although innocent lives were at stake and he had to take the risk.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:51 pm

"I assure you, we will have no quarrel till I've saved all the innocents I can." Wulfric starts sprinting towards the smell
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Jacob tilted his head towards Jenny and motioned for her to follow. He started after Wulfric.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:53 pm

"Great, another field trip." Jenny sprinted after Jacob and Wulfric.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:55 pm

And sure enough, there was a fire in an apartment complex, the top floor was engulfed in fire and the bottom seems untouched, and in between was like a scale from engulfed to no fire.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Wulfric charged through the front door, not giving a fuck about himself, he bolted up the stairs rapidly, so fast that the Avengers lost sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Jacob stood on the rooftop across from the apartment complex. He reached down to his belt and flipped open a case, he pulled out his pair of blue shades. Sliding them onto his face, he tapped a button on the side and the glasses extended down his face and around his neck, completely covering his face leaving his forehead and everything above that visible.

He hopped down the building and started into the complex quickly scaling the building as well.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Jenny decided to help evacuate the lower floors instead, seeing as how she didn't have cool gear and/or a death wish. She stuck to the middle section, where things weren't completely on fire, and helped the panicked citizens exit the building safely.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:05 pm

All the avengers could hear from the highest floor was glass breaking and then they'd see Wulfric jumping out with a civilian or two in his hands and he'd head back up
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:07 pm

On one of the higher floors, Jacob pushed a few piles of debris out of the way so the civilians could run safely down the stairs. He kept rushing through the floors trying to find other people.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Soon, the emergency vehicles pulled up, most civilians evacuated, but without Jacob or Jenny knowing, Wulfric escaped midst the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Jacob kicked out a window on one of the higher floors and hopped onto a fire escape as flames shot out from the window. He made it to ground level and all civilians were evacuated. Jenny was down there as well. "Where's that murderer guy? Have you seen him?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Jenny shook her head. "Must've run away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Murder
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: