Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Murder

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Bloody Murder  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:55 pm

"Raised in a small area outside of Botswana, a place home to many animals and yet nearly none of you humans." It was at that human comment when his animal like features became apparent to them. He still looked very much human, but a lot less than the average Joe
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:57 pm

"Fricking immigrants, right?" Jenny laughed to herself,"You realize here in America murder is punishable by death." She took a step forward, now a knife in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:59 pm

"Tone down on the racist comments." Jacob called out to Jenny. He turned his attention to Wulfric again. "She is right though, If you got caught you can get charged very harshly, now hearing that you know about us, I'm sure you can count yourself as caught."
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:04 pm

"This is not murder, this is a public execution with due cause, carried out by a man who has taken the law into his own hands. If I recall correctly, I am not the only one who takes the law into his own hands, am I?" He told them. "I hope to not offend with my comments, I respect your attempts at justice, but these streets are still dirty with the blood of the innocent. You people view this world gray, while I view it black and white, death penalties few but living out your life with free meals in a prison is common. In a perfect world, there is only two things, the innocent and the guilty, no matter the crime, the punishment is the same. Black and white." He said, hoping to spread understanding
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:05 pm

"I understand what you're saying, and I respect that." Jacob replied. "Although murder is murder, and I never let anyone get away with it."
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Wulfric told him "There's two of you and one of me, I imagine you'd favor those odds but I'm the one who's alright with killing those who deserve it. Out of respect I will give you both a chance to leave and live, but if a fight is what you want, I promise you this will be a memorable one."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:11 pm

"Well he did ask for a fight," Jenny said, anxious to fight already.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:14 pm

"Whatever we will do, we won't let murder slide. So if it's a fight that will occur if we don't leave, then a fight it will be." Jacob replied, he bent down and held his hands in fists in front of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:20 pm

Wulfric grabbed his expandable spear from his pocket, he then expanded it, with no words spoken, he waited for them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:23 pm

"A fight it is then." Jenny ran straight at Wulfric, slashing at his face with her knives, a pretty straight on attack.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Wulfric ducked down, uses the end the spear and tried to trip Jenny, not going for the kill because he knew he wouldn't get the chance with two of them attacking at once, he needed to tire them out first, so they couldn't stop the kill shot.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

After Wulfric tripped Jenny, Jacob launched forward and slammed his foot into Wulfric's cheek. "Are you going to fight bravely with fists, or should I pull out my weapon as well?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:35 pm

"Speak for yourself, I'm not giving up my weapons." Jenny flips to her feet and circles the two for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Wulfric stated "If that's how you wish to die, who am I to deny." He threw the spear to the other side of the roof, then gouged his claws into Jacob's foot. He then pushed him by the leg into Jenny and kipped up
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Jacob lowered his hand and set it on the roof, he spun and got to his feet again, the claws scraped through the boot although the marks were quickly recovered as the symbiote slithered over the scratch marks.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Wulfric noticed the regenerating clothes. "A sign of weakness, in the wild you wear your injuries with pride, it shows you can fight."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm

"We're in New York, wolfy." Jenny flipped to her hands and propelled herself off the ground at Wulfric, aiming a kick to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:44 pm

"Uh huh?" Jacob retorted. "You should wears yours well then, especially since claws were a dirty trick you pulled." He held his hand up and the tips of his fingers formed sharp claws above where the nail would go.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Wulfric grabbed Jenny's leg as she flew towards him, while still knocking down Wulfric, he was still able to lunge her off of him, so much so that he threw her off the roof. Unaware to Wulfric though, she was close enough to easily grab the roof and pick herself up.

Wulfric picked himself up "One on one, I'm only getting started and you've already lost your partner."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm

"It's about time." Jacob lifted his other hand up and moved his four fingers back and forth taunting Wulfric to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Wulfric sprinted towards him, keeping his arms to his sides, ready to block any attack he gives.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Jacob set his foot forward and hopped into the air, tucking his feet and forming his body into a ball as he jumped over the oncoming Wulfric. He extended his feet and landed on the ground behind Wulfric, quickly turning his body and throwing a fist directly at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Jenny had pulled herself halfway to the top of the roof, she had found an easy foot hold on a window sill and was now watching the two fight from the side lines.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:59 pm

The fist caught him off guard, he started falling forward but used to momentum to somersault back onto his feet. "You can jump and preform sneak attacks, I had heard better about you than this." He didn't care about Jenny getting back up, he was too focused on Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:01 pm

"I'll try if you try." Jacob held his fists in front of his body and waited for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Murder    Bloody Murder  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Murder
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: