Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One

Go down 
+3
Chris Connors
Trent Washington
Jacob Stark
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Chris quickly ran upstairs and changed into a grey hoodie and jeans with grey Nikes. "Hey Brandon" he said after returning downstairs
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Yeah it is "anyone wanna spar? Jacob, Jenny?" Chris asked them
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:49 pm

Several hours after fighting with the young child and his doll..

It was night time, Jacob walked down the stairs from the rooftop. He had just recently talked to Kylie, the agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, and he got everything clarified with the director. He decided to head into the kitchen to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

Character Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:57 pm

After the fight with the child and his doll, a light shines down on a forgotten grave. One that Trent Washington created long ago... As the light hit, the ground beneath the grave explodes and the roar of an engine sounds outside.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Chris was in the infirmary checking up on the injured.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Jacob heard a loud engine outside the tower but easily swept it off of his mind, it could've just been a loud biker driving past. He entered the infirmary and noticed Chris was there. "How's everyone doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:12 pm

After all this, a ghastly howl shook the building even the birds stopped chirping. The engine became louder before downstairs a crash, the sound of broken glass, and the sound of fire crackling all 3 happened at once.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:30 pm

"Not again" Chris mumbled sprinting downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Jacob ran after Chris and the two eventually made it to the lobby of Stark Tower. Smoke blocked the view of the front door.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:37 pm

A deep growling voice came from behind the smoke. "I have returned..." The voice stated. Visible through the smoke was a glow of flame, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:39 pm

"Well look who it is." Jacob walked down the stairs. "You should be a little more careful. We're lucky it's after hours or someone could've gotten injured." He knew the voice was and didn't sound too surprised on why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Chris lowered his fighting stance and calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

The flame disappeared, and out of the smoke came a long dead Avenger. In his human form... Aaron Johnson. Infernal.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Kylie goes up stark tower and faces the avengers."How will I put this, I want to join you.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 pm

After defeating Julian..

Chris was in the infirmary taking Noelle some flowers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Jacob walked down the stairs and walked around the corner to the hallway where the infirmary was, he also had flowers in his hands. Lifting his head he saw Chris on the opposite end of the hallway heading towards the infirmary. The two stared at each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Todd who had been hanging from the ceiling, adjusted his webbing so that he was between the two. "This looks awkward. Let's make it more awkward." He stated pulling out Red Roses.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Jacob walked forward and put his hand on Todd's cheek. He pushed him against a wall (gtfo Todd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and continued walking towards Chris, the two met in front of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:04 pm

"Jacob, what are those flowers for?" Chris asked but he had alrealdy knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Jacob lifted his hand up and pointed at Chris' flowers that he was holding. "I could ask you the same question."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:18 pm

"It's only fair for you to reply first." Chris smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:20 pm

"It's a rule of mine to show respect to my injured friends." Jacob replied. "I decided to bring Noelle flowers to cheer her up since she's almost recovered." He gave a smile. "Now, you?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Chris laughed at Jacob and took a flower out of the bouquet and twirled it in his fingers "Pretty obvious why both of us are here" Chris said walking in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Jacob grabbed onto Chris' arm and pulled him back out. "Hold up there." He replied. "We all know what road this is heading down."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:27 pm

"It's a not so big risk I'm willing to take" Chris said continuing to walk in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One   Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around Stark Tower - Part One
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next