Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kids in Town

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Over the past few weeks, there's been reports of robberies by a gang who hasn't been caught on camera, they have also evaded the heroes every time. Today, S.H.I.E.L.D gave the Avengers an intel file on this gang that included names, the size of the gang which was around 50 and the location of their homebase, which was an old warehouse used for weapon manufacturing. The file also said when they've noticed activity at the homebase and when they haven't, which detailed that they would normally leave an hour after the current time which links up with when the hits happened
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Jacob sat at the massive table inside of the Meeting Room located near the top of Stark Tower. He examined through the intel file that S.H.I.E.L.D had given him as he waited for the remaining Avengers to meet him in the meeting room after informing them of the important issues about to transpire.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:32 pm

"Hey Jacob, is this about the robberies that have been going on lately?" Chris asked almost as soon as he walked into the meeting room, in a somewhat serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:36 pm

The file said the leaders name was named Lincoln Abbot who apparently had the ability of large scale teleportation but the rest seemed to be powerless
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:36 pm

"Yeah." Jacob replied as he looked up towards Chris. "They don't sound like they'd be much of an issue based off of this information except for their head honcho, but I wanted to call the rest of you guys here because it would be safe to plan ahead." Jacob looked around the room and noticed he and Chris were alone.

"Is anyone else coming, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 pm

"Yeah makes sense, not smart to go in blind and improvise. And this is coming from someone who does it all the time" Chris grinned "But no, I don't know where everyone else is or if they plan on showing up"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 pm

"Right here." Trent said as he entered the room, he had obviously just gotten out of the shower, as his hair was still slightly wet, and he had a fresh change of clothes on. "Not sure if anyone else is showing up after me, Jenny was in the city last I talked to her, and Ken. Well. We all know him." He said, laughing slightly as he walked in and sat down at the table. Taking a quick glance at the file that laid in front of him. "Something to get rid of the dull silence here at least." He awkwardly joked.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 pm

The SH.I.E.L.D agent who gave them the file checked his watch and said "Is this all of you? We gotta get moving out before they make a hit and if they catch us, they may not come back there so you gotta hit hard and make sure they don't catch you guys. After how long it's been since the last villain showed up, the public is starting to feel like they need heroes less, this will be a big bump for your guys career and in turn SHIELD."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:55 pm

"What're we waiting for then?" Trent said, standing up and pulling out his phone, typing out a few things before putting it back in his pocket and exiting the room, as he neared the helipad the soaring suit could be heard, and seen as it neared the landing pad. He walked out into the windy, overcast sky and tapped the nape of the neck on the back of the suit. The back opened up, and he stepped inside, the suit closing behind him. He moved around, flexing the arms around before turning back to the door, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm

"Might as well get a move on then." Jacob stood up and made sure he had his belt around his waist. Tapping buttons on the side, he let his black suit cover his clothing until he was fully suited.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Chris decided not to change and stepped out in casual jeans and a button up, he was feeling cocky and wasn't thinking "Ready when everyone else is"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 pm

A large helicopter was parked there, it was wide and the door was opened for them, as they walked in, a pilot was already sitting in the pilot chair and greeted them on-board, quickly the door shut behind them and started to fly into the sky, a camo covered the helicopter making it invisible
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 pm

"Our flight shouldn't be too long, if those intel files were correct." Jacob spoke out to the rest as the city buildings passed underneath them.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Jacob was right, they quickly started to descend over a rundown warehouse, windows broken, grass dead and litter all around the floor, as well as several rundown cars parked out front.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:16 pm

"Welcoming, cozy even." Trent joked, a small bit of a laugh escaping afterward as he stepped down out of the chopper, his suit's feet making a small thud as they hit the ground. He looked around through the electronic screen in the suit. "No hostiles on the outside." He said to the others, as a red X popped up on the right side of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 pm

As they all got out of the chopper, they heard a BANG coming from the warehouse, followed by two more and then shortly after that, a forth.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Chris sighed, but instead of backing away he walked towards the warehouse. He wasn't sure what the bangs were but he hoped he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 pm

"Well, that's one mystery solved." Trent sighed as he turned to face the others. "Well, Jacob. What's the plan?" He asked, looking between Chris and Jacob through the suits screen.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:24 pm

The window smashed above them and a random thug fell through it with two bullets in his chest, he was clearly dead
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:24 pm

"Trent, fly up there and see what happened to this man. Chris and I will scope through the rest of the warehouse." Jacob ordered.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:29 pm

"On it." Trent said, and as the words left his mouth he shot up from the ground, the boosters in the suits feet lifting him, and allowing him to hover with the aid of the ones in his hands. He steadied himself and slowly moved toward the roof of the building. He dropped down, softly onto the roof. With the help of the skylights, along with the zooming in of his vision in the suit, he began to see.....
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Trent could see dead thugs on the floor inside and then a white man with blonde hair and a red trench coat. He was carrying an assault rifle that he hung on his back, he quickly walked out of vision of Trent, but didn't notice him
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:32 pm

"Alright we've got multiple dead, and only one alive that I'm picking up. Middle aged white male, light blonde hair and all red attire." Trent said, walking to the other side of the skylight to try and get a view on the man again. "He is armed, with a assault rifle. Unknown if any other weapon." He said through the com on the suit, the message relaying to Chris and Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:38 pm

When Trent went to see more he could see the man from before and four other individuals, a girl with pigtails and a long blade, a big man who looked almost like a giant in all black, includding a mask. There was also a robotic creature, it had the form of a human but some limbs were far too small to be human, finally there was an asian man who had his arms restrained, was blindfolded and was walking freely despite that.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm

"Thanks for the lookout. Tell us if you see anything else." Jacob replied as he and Chris searched through every nook and cranny of the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Kids in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kids in Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: