Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfection Takes Experimentation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfection Takes Experimentation   Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:39 pm

"It's very simple Trent, I find humans interesting, always have and always will. What makes a person willing to kill themself, what makes a person kill someone else for fun. Did you know humans are the only species that murder out of joy? Whether animal or human, we're capable of killing them all for joy. But perhaps the most interesting is heroes, willing to throw away their life so save a single person" Just then, 37 brought over the drinks for those two.

"I treat you with respect because you're interesting, every last one of you, you give me entertainment. You two aren't the first here and you won't be the last, I'm going to test you two with very real stakes. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Perfection Takes Experimentation   Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Chris had his head down for a while "We could be the last" he then lifted it up with a slight kind of evil smirk "We could kill you" he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Perfection Takes Experimentation   Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:54 pm

One grinned like he was having fun "Ooo I knew you'd say that, very predictable, I called it, Yes you could kill me, you're certainly stronger than me. But there's other peoples lives on the line and if I die there's still others who could kill them, I mean I'm one, and that's 37, that leaves 35 others at least. Up to you, you could kill me and end it, but I doubt that's worth it in the end."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Perfection Takes Experimentation   Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:58 am

"How do I know you're not bluffing" Chris said with confidence in your voice, he was getting more comfortable in his situation.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Perfection Takes Experimentation   Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:58 pm

o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection Takes Experimentation   Perfection Takes Experimentation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection Takes Experimentation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: