Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avengers: Endgame

Go down 
+2
Chris Connors
Jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Jacob sat on top of the roof in silence reading a book for some reason. It was the first chance in weeks where he could just sit in peace and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:15 pm

Chris snuck up on Jacob unintentionally, he made no noise until he was directly behind him. "We have to assemble, there's something urgent I need to talk about"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 pm

Jacob slowly closed his book and set it aside. He took out his Avengers ID Card and tapped a button, sending a signal to the other Avenger's ID cards, telling them to get to his location. "No time for welcome backs? What's the issue." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Stitches was right behind Chris, having followed him back to the Avengers Tower, he looked around the tower constantly, he had been away for so long that there was some unfamiliarity to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:03 am

"A new threat, a dangerous one at that" Chris said as his faint red aura had vanished, returning to his normal blue aura
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton

Ken Barton

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:47 am

Ken heard his ID card but chose to ignore it, he was in the training room and his bow was left to the side, he was training to replace his bow with a more close styled combat, but he kept his compact-crossbow knowing he would at least use that
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Chris hesitated then finally spoke to Jacob and the rest of the team "When we were at the interplanetary games we defeated a race named the zyntarians in the final round. They had been the usual champions before we were invited. The device that I had always been working on was used to detect threats before they reached earth, if they were approaching from space of course. I could sense the phantom who was powerful and killed for life force which added to his own power, also he can regenerate which is why I needed to warn you. Stitches and I took care of him buy he will be back, and he will come back stronger each time."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:07 pm

"So what you're saying is, big bad alien creature is on Earth and it's not willing to make nice talk." Jacob nodded. "Where was it located last time you fought him?"

Last edited by Jacob Stark on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parker Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Parker stood on the roof of a tall building in New York. Two shotguns strapped to his back and twin Uzi's at his side. He had heard reports of something here. Something big.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:11 pm

"Downtown LA, I left to train for this day to show you guys I was strong enough, but I'm not and I never will be." Chris sighed "We will need to all be there to end that thing"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:13 pm

"Uh huh.." Jacob thought for a second. "Couldn't have gotten far then, once a few more others get here, I'm giving you a chance to lead the team since you know so much about it."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:22 pm

"I appreciate the offer but I think for this guy we both need to lead, you know. Like co leaders" Chris said kind of suprised
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 pm

"How about the three amigos?" Trent asked, his voice coming from behind his brand new, black out suit with red eye lights, and underlaying plating. He landed on the landing pad outside, and walked inside still in his suit. He stood next to the three, grinning under the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Chris examined Trent's new suit "Well I guess the more the better" Chris said relieved.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton

Ken Barton

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:07 pm

"Then lets make it the Three Musketeers" Ken said, walking in, still in his full suit from training, but his hood down and shades off
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:36 pm

"You do realize that makes four of us?" Chris said with a smile, he had been glad to see his old friends once again.
Back to top Go down
Ken Barton

Ken Barton

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:39 pm

"Well, the three musketeers did have four people, so yes I did" Ken replied, cracking a smile
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:58 pm

"What about Stitch head?" Trent asked, motioning toward him with his left hand, crossing his arms after doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2