Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Writing On The Wall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Writing On The Wall Empty
PostSubject: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:31 pm

"Money, what a wonderful thing, wasted on food to eat, liquids to drink, and vehicles for transporation. Money, is what will be the death of us."

Eyewitness accounts claimed seeing this statement written in red, blood-like ink on the side of a building near a deadly car crash that took the life of a mother, her two kids, and injured several kids on a school bus, the vehicle this mother had crashed into. Several artifacts were found inside the mother's car, leading to the conclusion that she had been eating food, drinking a coffee, and arguing with her rambunctious children before the three of them met their fate with a side collision from the school bus.

The note on the wall was left by a man named 'White Rabbit', a man with seemingly no police records, this was the 5th casualty he predicted in the past two weeks. The channel 7 news was reporting this incident.

Jacob turned the volume up to listen more on the broadcast as Jenny sat, reading a book. Chris was nearby snacking on a piece of toast, and Trent was off somewhere inside the tower.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Trent entered the room, walking over and standing near the TV. He turned and looked at Jacob, raising an eyebrow as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

"So, I suppose we should do something about it?" Jenny said, setting her book down.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:04 pm

"I'd say so." Trent said, walking to the back of the room where he pushed a few things on the JARVIS control panel, before turning to the others. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Jacob's attention didn't stray from the television. "We don't even know if this guy is a bad guy." He held his hand up to halt the others from speaking. "This guy could be a helpful aid to the police for all we know, he's predicted casualties of several people over the past few weeks, what if the police can stop these deaths before they happen."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:33 pm

"Either way it's something we should look into," Jenny explained.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:44 pm

"What would we look into though?" Jacob asked, turning off the television. "This guy has no police record, so it's as if he doesn't exist, we'd have to find those little notes he writes."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm

"No one pulls stuff like that in this town unless they want attention from us." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Jacob shrugged. "That's the thing, we have to figure out when an incident would occur, and where."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Chris finished his toast and wiped his hands off, "Then we analyze when these anomalies pop up and predict when and where he strikes next." he said calmly getting up from the couch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing On The Wall   Writing On The Wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing On The Wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: