Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss from a rose

Go down 
+3
Broden Quinn
Jenny Treveney
Jack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Kiss from a rose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:30 pm

"Hardly," Jacob replied. "I figured he'd be here, considering a guy from up front told me 'A guy on a beanstalk was knocking on your penthouse window.'."
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 pm

"You can't be serious, I have spent all this time, working towards this, and I'm just some joke to you, the world thinks of you as heroes and you think of us as toys for your entertainment?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:35 pm

"You broke into here to flirt with me and give me flowers. Sounds like a joke if I ever heard one." Jenny shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Jacob crossed his arms and leaned against the wall watching the two. He ignored the keycard in his back pocket, it vibrated for a split second notifying him that he had entered the tower. When he clearly hadn't. (Reply to Cast)
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Kylie goes to the reception looking confused. "Umm how long does this "Academy" take to complete.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

Character Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Todd walked into the penthouse, and the symbiote changed to a janitor uniform a baseball cap pulled down, and a broom with a black stick, and white bristles.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm

The receptionist had the medical files Jacob gave to her earlier in her hands. "I'm sorry miss, academy for what?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 pm

"We normal people worship you like gods, and when we try to make an impression, you'd insult our attempts? You are no heroes, you don't deserve to be looked up to, you're just bullies who hide behind their enhanced abilities!" Glass was heard starting to shatter in the lower floors

"I went into some experiments to get some powers just so I could have a chance to talk with you people, and you treat me like road kill? People like me go through so much just to talk with someone like you, and you can't even bother to walk down the stairs to talk to someone like us?" The shattering of glass became louder and louder as it rose up floors
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 pm

"Well if you wanted, you could've just talked to me, I could've gotten you in, it's not that hard." Jacob replied. He seemed suspicious about the shattering of glass and turned his head to try and get a better listen.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 pm

"Breaking in doesn't make a very good impression," Jenny muttered.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 pm

When Quinn started to walk away he heard glass shattering, looked back and say some of the glass windows were shattering. He then called mister stark, hoping to warn him about it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:48 pm

The call to the receptionist's desk was dropped due to wiring getting destroyed from the glass shattering.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Todd continued moving, but upon hearing the sound of glass shattering, the symbiote began to squirm trying to get away from the sound.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Quinn threw the phone in rage then started to run as fast as he could to the helicopter rental.
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Devin sees the two arguing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:42 pm

"Listen, you can just calm down, no need to get angry." Jacob replied to Julian. He then lifted his finger up to his earpiece and spoke through shattering glass.

"I'll have to call you back, dealing with a beanstalk guy at the tower with Jenny, I'll call you later." (For a different RP)
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

"No need to get angry, I risked my life just to be ignored, you're all a bunch of liars and phonies!" He motioned his two hands towards them despite being across the room. his hands suddenly turned to vines and were rapidly approaching them, they wrapped around Jacob and Jenny's necks
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 pm

When Quinn arrives, he walks up to the man he called "I rented a helicopter today and I'm gonna need to borrow a pilot for...skydiving" Quinn lies as he heads to the chopper. He then enters the back of the helicopter, butting on his signature mask. Then the pilot enters the chopper, "go to stark tower, I have some business to take care of there"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Jacob lowered his hands and flipped the vials on the front of his belt, his symbiote suit slithered over his clothing and he grabbed onto the man's vine arm and tried to pull it off his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Todd looked over and his suit morphed back into the Toxin like suit. "Hey, you go girl!" He says before trying to hack into the computers of Stark Tower.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Jenny pulled a knife from her belt and hacked at the vine.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:57 pm

The more he struggled, the tighter the vine got but the knife started to cut through it, not fully yet. "Have you heard of the Autumn Crocus? It's a rare flower, truly a pain to deal with" Autumn Crocus's started sprouting out of his arms and started drawing closer to them "It's the deadliest of flowers, no cure, I hear it causes Cardiac Arrest, wouldn't be the worst way to go." the flowers were near them now, continuously sprouting down his arm.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Jacob grabbed onto the vine and pulled back. The man stumbled off towards Jacob causing Jenny's knife to slide down and cut clean through the vine on her end.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Todd heard this, but decided it wasn't worth his time. The last letter of the code, and he was in. He quickly downloaded the files onto a flash drive.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 pm

The helicopter arrives at stark tower at the same level as Jacob and Jenny was on. The helicopter then turns sideways with a door open, revealing Quinn with his mask on. In a distorted voice Quinn yells "sir! If you don't release those heroes at once, I will go to extreme measures!" And as he yells that, he pulls out his elemental gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss from a rose   Kiss from a rose - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss from a rose
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: