Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting a bite to eat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Jacob hopped up and threw his foot to the side kicking him in the side of the face. Howard stumbled back over towards Aaron. "Was there a reason you activated your ID card for something letting their guard down so easily?"
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Behind them, the sound of vomiting was clearly heard, Howard started regurgitating the civilian he ate, the civilian got on it's legs, skin was snow white with the pigment burned off by the acid, all his hair and clothes gone, part of his heads skin gone exposing the flesh, the eyes surprisingly still intact, despite one of the eyes having the eyelid burned off.

It walked on it's own two feet and seemed obidient to Howard, he pointed at Jacob and the creature charged, with Howard charging at Aaron from behind.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

Character Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Aaron heard Howard coming at him, so he slid to the right as the gluttonous villain came just a few inches from him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Jacob dodged to the side and grabbed onto the offspring creature's arm. He spun and threw him across the ground not trying to cause too much damage.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Howard kept running, with his mouth wide open, he ran into a group of civilians watching and ate them like a shovel grabbing snow.

When Jacob threw it by the arm, the arm fell off the body, obviously weakened by the acid.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Jacob looked at the creature, knowing it wasn't a person anymore and was practically good as dead. He gave a sigh and watched it scramble to it's feet.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:59 pm

As it got up, the weight on it's right foot made it give way, he still sprinted at Jacob though.

Howards stomach was as wide as he was long, he then shot out those acid creatures like a machine gun and they dropped into the battle, surrounding Jacob and Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Jacob lifted his hand and threw a small punch at the creature's cheek once he got close enough. He was hoping it was enough to put the weak man to rest, out of mercy.

He lifted his head and noticed more of them around him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:07 pm

The punch went right through his cheek and the monster bit down on his wrist. (Not a zombie, so you ain't infected) the acid kept inside the teeth cavities burned his wrist
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Jacob squinted his eyes and ripped his hand out of the creature's mouth, the force ripped the bottom of it's jaw off. He lifted his foot and kicked the monster in the stomach, launching it back. Jacob then took off his glove and rolled it up, slipping it into his belt. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Aaron whipped a few of the acidic monsters with his hellfire chain, then just decided to blast them. "Where are the others, Toxin?"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Once the creature he kicked landed at a wall, his whole body exploded basically.

The chain and the fire didn't slow them down at all, they just kept creeping toward the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Aaron saw the monster explode, so instead of using the energy attacks, he just used his supernatural strength to beat them until they exploded. Like whack-a-mole. Or Noelle. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 pm

While they were distracted, Howard grabbed them both, threw them into eachother and then threw them into the crowd of the creatures
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Kylie goes into the crowd of creatures, killing them with her bladed fans.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:10 pm

As soon as the 2 heroes were thrown into the crowd Chris launched himself between the two and attempted to kick Howard in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Like a dog catching a Frisbee, Howard grabbed Chris's leg with his mouth, despite having the leg in between his teeth, Chris could tell Howard was smiling
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:27 pm

The bodies that covered Aaron and Jacob suddenly exploded. Bodies flew into the air and Aaron stood up, and picked Jacob up off the ground. "Lightning Boy came..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:31 pm

Jacob ran over and grabbed onto Chris' wrists, he tried pulling Chris out of Howard's mouth. "Hey Aaron!" He called back. "Try attacking this guy with that chain of yours, it may make him let go of Chris."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:42 pm

"Chris fell to the ground with his leg still in Howard's mouth "lemme go Jacob" Chris said nodding to him shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Howard whipped his head to the side, which allowed him to use Chris as a weapon, hitting Jacob with Chris's body.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Aaron took Jacobs advice, and whipped Howard as hard as he possibly could with his supernatural chain whip.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Out of pain, Howard spit out Chris, he then looked at Aaron enraged
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:37 pm

"The Pizza is agressive" Chris mumbled before shooting some lightning bolts at Howard's face.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Howard started shaking, not at the electricity that hit him but out of rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a bite to eat   Getting a bite to eat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a bite to eat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: