Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocuous Sin

Go down 
+2
Chris Connors
Jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Innocuous Sin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:32 pm

"All I had to do was share my soul with it and he said he'd me my mom and the power to protect her!" He then picked up the doll and showed her to everyone. "I don't know the nice mans name, he was really creepy though"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 pm

"Hm. Did he have a cane, or a hat that you remember?" Trent asked as he nodded towards the doll, smiling.

He turned to Kylie. "You obviously don't know how to do your job." He muttered, and nodded towards Chris to take her away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Before answering he grabbed his doll "What was that, mom?" after a few moments he turned angry, all of them started feeling like they were choking
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:37 pm

"No surprise there" Chris was getting up from falling.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Trent struggled to tap a small hidden button under his shirt's arm. Once he did his repulsor formed once again, he shot he kid, and then the doll went flying mid air. "Jacob!" He coughed out, trying to get him to catch the doll mid air.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Jacob had his hands up holding onto his neck from choking, he removed one hand and clenched a fist. A grapple hook shot out from his belt and shot up towards the doll, hooking on, it retracted back to him. He held onto his neck with one hand and the doll in the other.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:40 pm

"My job is to keep this place from turning into crap, and you want to keep the thing that's causing all of this alive? Yeah I don't know how to do my job.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:41 pm

The kid twitched and the doll started flew back to him, he tied the dolls arms around his next so she wouldn't get loose, he shouted "She was right, you just want to take her from me!"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:46 pm

He sent each of our heroes into a different building, he flew towards Kylie "You're the worst of them all!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Chris charged the kid while he had the chance and threw a punch in which his fist was engulfed in white lightning.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:50 pm

The hit landed and the kid flew right into the wall of that building, saving Kylie from what was about to happen
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:53 pm

"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 3:57 pm

"Don't mention it" Chris said "he's not out yet though, be careful" he added.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 pm

The kid peeled himself off the wall, he slowly faced them as rubble from the destructing started to levitate, they got launched at Chris, one piercing all the way through in body in the side of the stomach. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Kylie picks up what's near her, and charges at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Jacob used his grapples to shoot out of the building he was in and lunged towards Kylie. He tackled her off to the side and made her move out of the way of the kid's attacks, she also dropped the sht in her hand. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Chris pulled some rocks out of his stomach (and called dende to heal him)... ()=non canon
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:12 pm

The kid walked up to Chris and kicked him sending him flying towards Trent
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Kylie picks the pipe back up and charges at the kid once again.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Chris propped himself up and shot Kylie in the back with lightning
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:09 pm

"Can someone just get this bitch out of here!" Trent yelled out, he turned towards Kylie and scoffed. His full suit then morphed, and he began walking towards the kid. "Listen. We don't want to hurt you. But if you hurt us, we have to. Do you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:26 pm

"I'm only trying to do what has to be done fgt e.e"
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:19 pm

The kid flicked one finger up and Trent suddenly felt ill, blood started pouring out his mouth as if he was vomiting, not enough to kill but enough to make him feel weak. (That's gonna suck with the helmet on, may even drown in your own blood... Kinky.)
Back to top Go down
The big bad dog

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:21 pm

"I tried to warn you but, noooooo, you guys want to protect it." E.E
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:17 pm

"That's it" Chris got up and started walking over to the child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocuous Sin   Innocuous Sin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocuous Sin
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: