Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prelude to Administration

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Prelude to Administration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:07 pm

They managed to defuse every bomb before the detonation, just then they noticed a camera on the ceiling watching them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Jacob noticed the camera after defusing his last bomb, he turned his head to Geoff and motioned for him to look. "Is there a way B.O.B can trace that camera's signal, or is he not high enough in programming to do so?" He.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 pm

"If me and B.O.B work together to do so, it could be done in just a few minutes." Trent spoke up as he walked over to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Geoff said "Well I'd imagine-" B.O.B interrupted "I've been tracing it since we entered, I didn't want to mention it because you are all new to me and unpredictabilities are never good, you could have decided to break it."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:14 pm

"Or that." Trent said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:19 pm

"It's routed back to... Stark Tower?" B.O.B said.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

"What?" Jacob asked. He turned his head to Trent. "We have to get there and see what's going on." He then turned his head to Chris and Jenny. "You guys take the Quinnjet back to the tower, bring the Heroes for Hire along with us." He started hopping back and motioned for Trent to follow him as he ran out of the crypt.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:23 pm

"Right, let's go." Jenny headed back to the Quinnjet.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Heroes for Hire went back with Jenny, when Jacob and Trent got out there, they noticed Wulfric had left
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:26 pm

"What is it Jacob?" Trent asked, pulling something on his backpack that caused the suit to morph over him, all but the facemask.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:29 pm

"Damn it." Jacob muttered to himself. He tapped his wrist on each of his gloves and they flashed a bright green before the color turned subtle. He reached in his belt, and on the sides, he flipped open a case that let a wire shoot out and attach to his gloves, the symbiote on his gloves worked together with the wire forming a grapple hook. He clenched his fists and grapple shot out from his belt and onto Trent's armor. "Start flying, try to get to Stark Tower as quick as you can."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:31 pm

"On it." Trent said, as his facemask fell down over his face. He then blasted off, going full speed.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 pm

The Quinnjet was soon back at Stark Tower, with Jenny, Chris, and the Heroes for Hire inside. Jenny hopped out and ran into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Once she ran into the tower she saw the receptionist with a knife stabbed in her head, as well as a note on the knife blade.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Trent landed on the helipad outside of the pent house. He morphed his suit off and nodded to Jacob. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Jacob unhooked his grapples and rolled along the launch pad until he caught himself on one knee. "I saw the hangar close, so the others are already here, we should search downwards while they search upwards, hopefully we'll meet in the middle." He stood up and ran into the penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Trent nodded and ran along side Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Jenny carefully grabbed the note.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:53 pm

"Read it Jenny" Chris said behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:57 pm

It read "Another test, this time no cheating. I have trapped the mayors family,3 in total, in a warehouse on the east side of town but I trapped 2 families, 9 in total, at a storage locker facility to the west side of city." It then said 'Flip the page'

On the other side of the page it said "I've hired several people at the cost of their loved ones lives to watch the streets, If they see the avengers head west and the heroes for hire head east, or any sort of split, both will be killed. You can only save one family, what's more important to you, the number of lives or the importance of the lives."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Jenny contacted Jacob. "We found a note with another test on it, meet us down in the lobby."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Trent and Jacob arrived in the lobby, and after reading the note. He said. "Well. Look's like we're only going to be able to save one family." But then he quickly wrote down. "Quinn Jet" on the note, knowing that the tower must be bugged.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Jacob looked over the note and read over it carefully. "Trent's guess is as good as mine." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Geoff shouted "Will anyone tell us what the fuck the plan is?"
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Trent muttered something and then threw the note at the HFH. Then he began to head to the hanger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to Administration   Prelude to Administration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelude to Administration
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Official Roleplays-
Jump to: