Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kids in Town

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

New Kids in Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:41 pm

"Four extra hostiles." Trent said, zooming in closer to get a better view. "Harley quinn-esque female, some kind of sub-human, like a giant, and a robot humanoid. One hostage. Blind folded and arms restrained." He relayed, before moving to another part of the roof so that he was looking directly down on the five.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:43 pm

As he turned he could see the giant throwing some thugs around the place, the girl cutting some up and the other three were just stationary, there seemed so be no one else but dead thugs and them in the room
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Jacob motioned for Chris to follow him as the two slowly made their way to where these people were. As the two got closer, they could hear the noises of the men screaming and the giant throwing them around.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:46 pm

"Alright, from here I can get a vantage point on the Giant. If you two get in position to attack the girl and the robot, Chris, I'd advise you get the robot. Try to short it's fuse. We can do this in unison and we could get the drop on them. Quite literally in my place." He said, throwing in the joke at the end.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Chris laughed nervously as stuff like this creeped him out "alright can do" Chris said sneaking forward
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Jacob spotted two ventilation grates that led into the room, one that was near the ceiling and one that was on the ground. "Chris, open up that vent down there and crawl through it, I'll crawl through the one up top. That way we can sneak through the vents without the hostiles knowing." Upon finishing his statement, Jacob jumped on a few crates and made his way to the vent grate near the ceiling. He pulled it open and began crawling through the ceiling vents.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Chris quietly opened the vent and went through it, it was a bit cramped but this was the better option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kids in Town   New Kids in Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kids in Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: