Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avengers: Endgame

Go down 
+2
Chris Connors
Jack
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Avengers: Endgame Empty
PostSubject: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:54 pm

It had been one whole year since the civil war and the day Chris left the avengers without warning, they had all fallen asleep but when they woke, he and all of his belongings had disappeared
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 7:51 pm

ENDGAME PROLOGUE
Downtown Los Angeles, California
Ambulances and Police cars were blasting their sirens, all going to the same place. A third of the area had been killed by something that was too fast for any cameras. The news had no footage of the figure, but many eyewitnesses had seen it. All the news could get was the several thousand corpses on the ground. All of which were killed in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Deadpool Stitches (First time using stitches in like 3 years babyyyyyyy) was looking over the city through a window in the Avengers tower when he noticed the police cars flying by. Stitches bursted out the window as that was faster, he's foking immortal and he doesn't have to pay for the repairs, he landed directly in front of the Avengers tower.

He cut his arm off, throwing it at a cop car then with his regeneration abilities (Which is the parts linking back together, not growing another) he was able to grab onto the cop car and follow it to the crime. (Dis power seems much more absurd years later)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:21 pm

After several minutes the police surrounded the figure, it was all black, about 7 feet tall, and had horns with red eyes, even though it was surrounded it didn't seem intimidated at all. It looked around and zipped towards a policeman stabbing it, jumped back and launched itself into another stabbing it with its Claws, eventually it became too fast for the human eye and within a minute all the policemen were dead on the ground. Green aura was coming from their bodies into the figure. It smirked looking around for more prey.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Avengers: Endgame Humanoid_monster_2_by_tat88
Stolen pic for reference
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Stitches arrived there, riding on the back of the police car. He saw all the action go down but wasn't able to stop it in time. Stitches showed no fear in the face of this creature, he stepped over the dead corpses like they were trash and asked the creature "Got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:51 pm

The creature looked at him and mumbled "the humans call me..... The phantom." Meanwhile a few teens who didn't look much older than Trent, Chris or Jacob walked up to phantom on the opposite side of stitches.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:57 pm

"So that would make you not human? Nice to meet you Mr Phantom, I'm gonna have to ask you to surrender though." He then noticed the teens "You kids don't wanna be here right now."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:01 pm

The teen in front was wearing a red jacket and black jeans with his dark hair slicked back, "I'll deal with you later" he said to stitches. He smirked and his hands generated fire around them, he started walking up to the monster.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:07 pm

Stitches backed off, thinking the less work the better.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:13 pm

The teen rushed phantom with a punch engulfed in flames, only to be blocked by phantoms forearm. The teen grinned and twisted kicking him in midair knocking the phantom back a few feet *lets say they were fighting for like 5 minutes cause I'm Togashi* until finally they backed off at a standoff?.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Stitches was sitting amongst the corpses at this point, one leg layed out flat, with another bent up. Two arms behind him hold the ground to support his back, he mentioned "Wow this fight lasted approximately four minutes and fifty five seconds longer than expected!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:46 pm

"No more games!" Phantom shouted before he rushed the kid with a leg swoop, tripping him and picking him up off the ground at his neck, choking him.
With his other hand he extended his claws ready to finish the fight. He jabbed at the kid but midway through the ground shook, everything turned white as a bolt of lightning rained down upon phantom, it was precise and didn't touch the kid, a heavily armored Chris who looked like he had been under hard training appeared wby the time everyone regained their vision from being blinded
"Run you stupid kids" he told the group of juveniles. He knew them, they were the fireflies a group of rogue mutants who would fight anyone. Including the avengers.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Stitches stood up to see Volt standing in front of them "Long time no see and all but you did just interrupt a good fight there, it was neck and neck even, I think our problems may have just been solved if you let them be." Stitches stretched a bit realizing he'd probably have to fight in a minute
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:01 pm

The group of kids sprinted off, the phantom was still rubbing its eyes but Chris just looked at the beast. "He hasn't even started yet" Chris said to Stitches. He sighed and spoke up again "come on I need your help" he said, lifting up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Stitches still stretching spoke "If that little kid could hold his own for a while, does he really need a two on one assault, this guy must be like harmless!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:11 pm

The Phantom grinned as its hand turned red, it fired a blast at Stitches disintegrating his entire upper body, he was sitting so his waist tipped over onto the ground (lets say it looked funny)
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 pm

(This feels like a scene you'd only see in a lego game)

Stitches lower torso laid vacant on the street, alongside the corpses of the police, not regenerating yet
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Chris looked back at Stitches lower body, he smirked and attempted to turn around however mid turn he was kicked in the back from the phantom. He was sent flying into a nearby building. The phantom smirked "All of the avengers will die" he mumbled with his raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Stitches upper torso including the arms had already, Phantom hadn't noticed though. He quickly regenerated the rest and his torso stitches together and picked up a sword that fell on the ground when he was disintegrated and lunged towards Phantom (Won't say he stabbed cause I'ma let you decide what happens)
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Phantom quickly sidestepped and swatted stitches out of the air, Chris got up and charged with his hand engulfed in lightning he attempted to chop, however Phantom kicked him into stitches. "You Avengers don't stand much of a chance after all" Phantom said getting ready to blast the two heroes.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Stitches smacks against a building and falls to the ground, he picks himself back up and looks at Volt "Maybe we should call back those three kids, I enjoyed the fight a lot more when I wasn't getting smacked around."
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Chris wiped some blood off of his lip "If you can't tell he's gotten much stronger, they couldn't touch him. Now... Close your eyes and when I say so cut him into little pieces" Chris said to stitches, Moments later Chris developed a red aura around his body, his lightening was also red. Lighting rained down all around them and the phantom. It was still bringt but it was their only shot, the phantom was blinded . "GO NOW!" Chris screamed rushing the monster with all he had, he kicked the phantom in the gut as it spit out some blood and Chris moved out of the way so stitches could do what he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Stitches bolted for the Phantom with a sword clutched between his two hands. He jumped to the phantom and sliced at him three times in rapid succession, finally landing to the ground after that.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:28 pm

The phantom fell into pieces as Chris walked up and fried his remains. He then looked back at stitches "I suppose I should tell you what's going on, he's not dead by the way so we have to go to the tower now to warn the others" Chris said in a relived tone. (SKIP TO NEW YORK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers: Endgame   Avengers: Endgame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers: Endgame
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next