Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civil War - Part I

Go down 
+7
Vanessa Bradley
Artemis Watson
Kris Youngblood
Chris Connors
Jenny Treveney
Trent Washington
Jacob Stark
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:06 pm

This story begins 8 months after the historical fight with Omnipotence that took place on top of the Oscorp building. The Avengers were now together again, with their once fallen member, Noelle Cruze, resurrected from the dead after the incident occurring in New Heaven, happening just a few weeks prior to this day. Things were finally calming down for the team with peace restored to the planet, nothing that the police couldn't handle was occurring in the city. Until the day the United States Government ordered the "Otherworld Removal Act"..

Alex Cross, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, stepped out of his private helicopter wearing his fanciest business suit, one that sported the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on it's jacket. He was in Washington DC, the capital of the United States of America, the President was to give a nationwide speech/announcement that evening, with Alex attending the speech as his 'guest of honor'. The speech was to concern an incident that occurred a few weeks prior, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where a renegade test subject from Oscorp had escaped testing and committed genocide on the state's capital building, killing all of the officials inside and several other civilians within 2 city blocks before being put down. Followed by one of his trusted operatives, Alex made his way to the capital building to meet with the president, and prepare for the speech to be given later that day.

Meanwhile, back in New York City, Jacob flipped on the television in the penthouse and switched to Channel 8, where the news will be broadcasting the president's speech. He looked out of the room's windows and noticed the sun was setting over the city skyline, a beautiful orange tint filled the sky. He plopped himself down on the couch and waited for the others, they were gonna be eating dinner in the penthouse tonight, as they watched the news. Trent and Noelle were cooking up something nice.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:34 pm

"Nice try." Trent laughed, throwing a handful of spices at Noelle. She had just tried to splash water on him. Ever since New Heaven, Trent had changed. He had noticed change in Jacob as well. Both of them for the better. With Noelle being back it made everything better, Trent saw her as the little sister he never had, and now they made dinner once a week, every week, they went out places, played pranks on the rest of the team, and overall had fun as a family. All of them did.

Just last week, Noelle had played a prank on Chris that had turned his hair pink for nearly four days, eventually washing out.

Tonight, they were making good ole' fashioned spaghetti and meatballs. With a expensive flare to it. Why not? They were rich, with only the finest of food stuff in the kitchen. Jacob and Trent's bond had grown since new heaven, more so than it had ever before. They both spent hours in the workshop, spending hours upon hours creating new things. Not just suits, but things to make the world better. To protect their family. Seeing Tony again, had shown them just how precious life was.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:34 am

Noelle laughed, dusting spices off her shirt.  "Hey, save some for the spaghetti, jesus christ."
It was interesting though, ever since she'd come back from, well, the dead, everyone started treating her differently.  The team was a lot different, a lot happier than before she'd died, and sometimes that made her wonder if the team had been happier without her.  But she didn't dwell on the topic, what was important was in the moment, that the team was happy here and now.
And also the spaghetti, that was important too.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:39 am

"Nahh. We don't want Jacob complaining all night how his mouth hurts from too much spice. He can't even hold down a dab of hot sauce on his chicken." Trent joked, stirring the sauce, and tossing in a few of the spices that sat on the counter. "About five more minutes. Want to go make sure the couches and stuff are cleaned off so we can all eat?" He asked her, wiping his hands on a hand towel.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:31 am

Chris had been sleepless for several days. He was working on a project which he dedicated his time to, a project which took so much time he rarely ate, however he walked in the room which everyone was in and walked over to the couch laying there, before falling asleep in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Meanwhile, in the X-Mansion, the X-Men spend their time as usual; in their rooms or in the living room, eating. Kris was preparing dinner; macaroni and cheese with hot-dog slices. The TV was playing in the background, with the news channel on for the latest updates.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Watson

Artemis Watson

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:04 pm

Sweetest Kill played from Artemis' room, audible past its walls. The room itself was dimly lit, the only sources of light being a few candles scarcely spread through the room and the student's laptop screen. He had been at his desk for the past hour, finishing up lineart to fill out the slow day.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Bradley

Vanessa Bradley

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Vanessa, the newest addition to the Avengers by six months, walked into the filled-room, patting down the couches and chair to prepare for dinner. She passed over the couch Chris was napping on, allowing him to sleep peacefully. Vanessa cleaned off the tables, then walked into the kitchen where Trent and Noelle were, putting the used spices back.
"Geez, Trent, could you be any more messier?" Vanessa commented, swiping away the flecks of spices on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:19 pm

"Want to find out?" Trent joked, not looking up from the food as he prepared everyone's plate. He looked up eventually, his classic ear to ear grin was plastered on his face, as he threw his hand towel at her, laughing as he did. Since Vanessa had shown up they instantly hit it off, becoming good friends, but always having that subtle flirtatious moment every now and then. He finished fixing the last plate, and then wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

Character Age : 30

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Scarlet was in the backyard sitting under a tree, eating an apple and reading a book, the sun was shining and the red head found herself at peace with everything around her, even the constant hum of animal thoughts didn't bother her. As she read, Scarlet's mind began to sift off, now no longer reading but thinking about what it'd be like to be a queen. "Who's not to say I'd be good at it?" She asks herself quietly as she walks back into the mansion and putting her book down on the table. "What's for dinner?" Scarlet asks looking at Kris with an almost excited gaze.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Bradley

Vanessa Bradley

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Vanessa pulled the hand towel off from her head, folding it and placing it onto a towel-rack. Vanessa looked at the food, "Such a dedicated cook." She said to Trent with a smile, "Maybe when the world has been saved and free from danger, you can become a private chef." Vanessa mused.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:27 pm

"Only if I can be yours." Trent said, then rubbed his forehead with his thumb and index finger. "Your chef. But now I don't even know why I said that." He said in a extremely embarrassed tone, grabbing a couple of plates and starting to leave the kitchen, and the awkward conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Kris looked up at Scarlet with a smile, "Macaroni and Cheese with Franks." She answered, "And it is now done!" She said, providing finishing touches to the meal. It was in a large pot, and everyone were to pick their own plate and grab their own serving. She pressed a button on a nearby screen, which alerted the household that dinner was ready.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Bradley

Vanessa Bradley

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Vanessa laughed at Trent's embarrassment, and snagged the rest of the plates, following after Trent.
Back to top Go down
Alex McCoy/Drake Thorne

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:32 pm

"Yay.. My favorite." Alex muttered as he entered the kitchen. "I'll pass. It isnt about the food. It's just... I akready ate. Yeah. That." He said, giving a fake smile./ Colin entered the kitchen, and without a word piled a plate high with the food.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:34 pm

"Food Chris." Trent said. Kicking the couch he was asleep on as he passed it. He sat down the plates on the center table and laughed. "Dinner's ready!" He shouted, echoing across the pent house.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Kris looked at Alex, rolling her eyes, "Order your own food then, Alex." She said, taking a plateful of the pasta and sat down next to Colin.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Bradley

Vanessa Bradley

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Vanessa sat the plates down together with the others', then grabbed her own and sat down at the end of a couch, eating the food contentedly. "Wow, this is like, really good." Vanessa noted, and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm

"No Van. It's terrible. I'm feeding my Team literal poison." He said sarcastically, laughing gently as he sat down at the opposite end of the couch she was on, starting to eat, as a Jarvis not brought out drinks.
Back to top Go down
Artemis Watson

Artemis Watson

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Hardly taking notice of the alert at first, Artemis set aside his tablet as his music died. He slipped away from the metal desk, sighing softly while he made his way out. As he left, the room's door closed, followed by a locking 'click'.
Floating when he arrived, Artemis carefully inspected the food, rolling his eyes at the sight of the cut-up meat. "Don't we like, have money?" He said as he landed. "Why're we eating like a struggling family of five, living in a three bedroom apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

Character Age : 30

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Scarlet was now on her second plate of food and chomped into it happily, "thanks Kris!" She says when she had washed off her plate and walked out to the living room and say on the couch. "What are they doing to annoy me today?" Scarlet asks herself as she tunes in.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:09 am

Chris woke up and went to go get ready for dinner in his room, when he came back he sat down and waited for the others to join their family meal
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:23 pm

"What do you mean you're feeding your team poison, I made most of the meal anyway!" Noelle said with a grin, setting some napkins as well.

Jenny wandered out of her room, tugging an ear bud out of her ear. "Someone should've called me right when food was done, I'm starving," she complained, plopping down on the couch, and taking a plate for herself.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:28 pm

Jacob, without moving from the couch, grabbed one of the plates Trent handed him and turned the volume up on the television.

"Quiet down guys, the speech is about to begin." He could see Alex in the background, standing behind the president as the speech began.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Chris started eating and then proceeded to look at the TV, he grinned as soon as he saw Alex. "There he is" Chris mumbled happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Civil War - Part I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civil War - Part I   Civil War - Part I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civil War - Part I
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next