Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

[Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict Empty
PostSubject: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Act 1-Chapter 1: Post Superhuman rights war.

In an alternate dimension, Where the Newest roster of the Avengers, consisting of Toxin, Iron Rebel, Shade, and multiple others, are now pitted against the X-Men of Xavier’s school for gifted children in what is aspired to be called the “Superhuman Rights War”. In this world, humans and mutants had actually set aside their differences and no longer discriminated against one another. Over the course of the years, a new president was elected promising better for the world. For it was unknown at the time that he was about to ignite the flame to a torch that he couldn’t put out.. Only a few months had come to pass when the president ordered for all mutants to be hunted and killed, for they were a “threat to the human race”. After several months, the mutants on the planet Earth were almost extinct.
(Time transition WOHOHOHO) -Location: X-mansion, August 20th.
All of the mutants that were still alive were still in hiding at the X-mansion, Which appeared to be the only place in the world that wasn’t attracting any humans or government officials. The last mutants were the X-men and a few of the students from the institute. Artemis and Kris were sitting in the kitchen eating their breakfast as sparingly as possible, they felt it would be their last.
“Why.. Why must they do this to us? Even after living with us for so many years and knowing that we wouldn’t do anything to hurt the innocent..?” Artemis thought to himself as he was eating.
“I’m not sure Artemis.. It appears that we haven’t learned all to what a human does. They are like moths attracted to a light, They follow the person who is in the main office, even if he is the biggest dick there is..” Kris replied grabbing a glass of water out of the fridge.
Cadmus, The Leader of the X-men had walked into the kitchen with a grim look on his face, he grabbed an apple out of a bowl of fruits on the table and started to walk on out.
‘Cadmus sure hasn’t been the same ever since this all started.. He’s been excluding himself from the rest of us and whenever he shows his face he doesn’t speak..’ Kris thought to herself, before she even thought about it she shouted. “Hey Cadmus, What’s the matter? You haven’t been yourself recently…”
Cadmus stopped in his tracks and slid the banana in his pants pocket, He turned around and gave Kris a face. There was a moment of silence before he started to speak up.
“Well Kris.. If you must need to know.. I haven’t been myself because of how much those humans discriminate against our kind. They should have learned that over the years of living with all of us, that they could’ve known we wouldn’t have done anything to injure or even think about doing anything to them. Yet what do they do? They elect a new president and now he has the whole entire nation wanting to kill us just because we looked at him wrong!” Cadmus shouted louder than expected. There was a moment of silence in the room and he quickly ran out of the kitchen and back up to his room.
“Well he feels the same as us.. Just.. he’s taken it more to heart..” Artemis muffles in between bites. A Knock at the door of the main mansion is heard throughout the mansion..

Last edited by Jacob Stark on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Chapter 2: The Events unfold.

Artemis finishes his breakfast and runs out to the door, He opens it up to see Ken Barton and Chris Connors standing at the door. His heart sunk as he stared at the two standing out in the rain.
“Uh, Hey there Artemis, Mind if we come in?” Ken asked as he shook his head with the rain pouring down.
“Yeah.. Sure.. no problem.” Artemis motioned for the two to come in, He closed the door as soon as they entered.
Chris and Ken wiped the mud on the rug as they stood their for a few minutes in silence, They eventually got dry, Kasey had started to walk over to them.
“What are these two doing here? Aren’t they with the government and wanting to rid us from the world..?” She said in disgust.
“No, We wouldn’t do that.. In fact Jacob sent us over here undetected to see if all of you were doing alright. But by the looks of the place you aren’t..” Ken replied looking around, The place was trashed with windows broken and rain blowing in.
Many of the mutants in the mansion had heard the knock so they all walked into the foyer. When they saw Chris and Ken, Most of them either turned back around and walked away or stared at them in disbelief. Chris had proceeded to make a speech about how the Avengers were no different than the X-men. The speech was starting to get the spirits of the mutants up, That is until Cadmus walked into their view.
“How dare you two intrude on our safe haven?! Haven’t you had the manners to leave us be!” Cadmus shouted as he grabbed Chris by the collar and thrusted him against a wall. Everyone else in the room stared in awe at Cadmus’ sudden burst of anger.
“Uh. .Sir, It’s not like that, We are just trying to help and tell you all that it’s ok. We’re just trying to help!” Chris remarked in shock, he noticed Ken out of the corner of his eye walk to up Cadmus and set his hand on his shoulder.
“Listen, We’re not here to harm yo..” Ken started before he was thrown back into Kris and Kasey with Cadmus’ spare arm. Everyone in the room couldn’t speak or move, all they could do was stare at Cadmus who was still holding Chris against the wall. He pulled his free hand back and threw a punch, But stopped centimeters away from his nose. It was frozen there for a few moments until he threw Chris onto the floor and started to walk away.
“Leave my mansion.. Never come back, We don’t need to see your disgusting faces..” Cadmus started up the stairs to his room but stopped halfway. “Oh.. And tell your leader that we don’t need his help, All it would do is cause us more trouble.”
The room of people was still in shock for a few more minutes until Chris and Ken decided they should head back to Stark Tower. They all bid their farewells. All of them except for Cadmus of course, He wasn’t feeling the need for safety, he was feeling a sudden urge of hatred and anger for the Avengers, but not only that, but for his own kind. He had stayed up staring at the wall, until he turned his head to look at his clock which showed 1 o’clock A.M. He laid under his covers and buried his head into the pillow, Hoping for a better day.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Chapter 3: The Governor’s unexpected news.

(Time transition WOHOHO) Stark Tower, 8:21 A.M, August 21st.

Jacob Stark, was sitting up on the roof of Stark Tower, looking over the city. After examining it he turned his head in the direction of where The X-Mansion was, He was worried if they would eventually be found or not. In the middle of his thought he was interrupted by footsteps behind him. Jacob stood up and turned around, He saw two of the other Avengers, Noelle Cruze and Stitches. Noelle however, looked very concerned and it was assumed Stitches was too, although it was hard to tell under his hood.

“What’s the matter?” Jacob asked the two. There was a slight moment of silence before Stitches spoke up.
“The governor is downstairs.. He wanted to speak with you.” Stitches replied.
“Yeah, And he didn’t seem to be his happy self.. I think he is wanting to speak to you about the X-men and such..” Noelle added in, Jacob didn’t reply he was already on his way down.

Jacob had walked down the steps to the main lobby of Stark Tower, where he saw the Governor of New York standing looking around. The governor took a minute until he noticed him.
“Ah, yes, Hello Mr. Stark!” The Governor said in a happy like tone, He stuck his hand out for Jacob to shake. “I have wanted to tell you something.”
“And that is?” Jacob shook the Governor’s hand as he continued.
“Well, as you know, over the past few years, the amount of mutants in this world has been decreasing, although the Mr. Hastings (The president) knows that not all of them are gone. He knew that the majority of them were hidden away somewhere in the city of New York, So I came down here to talk to you.” The governor straightened his tie.
“Why would you need to come to us?” Jacob asked in a confused tone.
“Well I am glad you asked, Mr. Stark. You of all people should know what we have to do, and I am afraid what we have to do must be done.” The Governor looked a little more serious as he started this sentence. “Now as you know, the mutants in this world were heroes, just like you guys, The Avengers. Although Mr. Hastings had looked at them as a threat, fearing that one day they would eventually outnumber us and have a thirst for power.”
“Well then he’s wrong, they did nothing and yet you just killed them off like flies!” Jacob remarked louder than he thought.
“Now yes, But you must hear me out. Mr. Hastings wants all of the mutants either dead or locked up, and I am afraid that includes some of your teammates...” The governor started but was once again interrupted.
“No, I’m not allowing you to put any of my friends in harm’s way. I don’t care if the president thinks of them as a threat, he of all people should know what they have done in the past, what we have done, All of them are heroes, including the mutants you killed, you even said it yourself. Now I am sorry to say this but please, get out of our home..” Jacob grimly said as he pointed to the door. The governor was hesitant at first, but then Warkiller walked down the stairs and looked at the two.
“Uh.. Alright.. Just take what I said into consideration.” He replied as he walked out of the mansion.
“You alright there Stark?” War asked as he bit into a sandwich he had.
“Yeah, I’m fine. If anyone needs me I’ll be up on the roof.” Jacob replied as he patted War on the shoulder and walked up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Chapter 4: The Mutant Response Division

Louis Hamilton got out of a limo wearing a coal black suit and tie; he took off his glasses and put them in his pocket. A few security guards guided him up the steps of the white house and into the president’s office.
“Good, you decided to show up.” Mr. Hamilton muffled as he turned his chair around to face Louis. “Please, take a seat.”
“Why wouldn’t I come? You offered me the opportunity of a lifetime.” Louis replied as he sat down and crossed his legs.
“I never thought you’d be that happy about it. But anyway, let’s get down to business. A few hours ago, the governor of the city of New York had contacted us about a meeting he had with a boy named ‘Jacob Stark’ Are you aware of that name?” Mr. Hamilton asked as he put his hands to his head, the light behind him bounced off his ring and shined brightly.
“Yes, I know that name, Son of Tony Stark, Leader of the Avengers, friend of the mutants, correct?” Louis said checking the time on his watch, it said 4:39 P.M.
“Yes, you are spot on. He had told the governor that he did not want the mutants that were apart of the Avengers dead, Willingly that is..” Mr. Hamilton smiled sadistically.
Louis sat straight up and looked at him. “So now I understand why you called me here, old friend.”
“Yes you do, I understand you are a member of the ‘Mutant Response Division’ Correct?”
“Aye, I am in the MRD, But I may not be in it much longer due to us running out of a job.” Louis smirked at the thought of it.
“Well, I understand that you and I both want mutants rid from this world, and we will accomplish that goal no matter the circumstances, can I trust you with capturing the mutants from Stark Tower?” Mr. Hamilton sorted a few papers on his desk. “These are the ones you will want to capture and assassinate.” He handed Louis 3 slips of paper. “Now I am expecting you to do your best.”
“You can count on me, sir.” Louis folded the papers up and slid them in his back pocket. He walked out of the room and was guided back to the limo. The President stayed up in his office, he turned his chair back around and looked out the windows.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Chapter 5: Invading Stark Tower

Two days have passed since Jacob met with The Governor. The Avengers and the X-men hadn’t associated since that night when Ken and Chris went to talk to them. Jenny Treveney was sitting on a couch watching the news.
“Ugh, This is so boring, All they talk about is the President and his new anti mutant laws.” Jenny mumbled to herself as she turned the TV off and walked out of the room. “None of us have been the same since all this began, death at every turn, It’s just sickening to think that the government just got up and decided to kill off people who were considered civilians...”
A knock at the front doors of the tower echoed throughout the mansion, nobody was in the tower except for Jenny and a few others.
“I got it!” Chris yelled up as he ran downstairs and opened the door. A man in a black fedora and coal black suit was standing there with his hands behind his back, he wasn’t moving nor speaking.
“Can I help you?” Chris asked as the man moved his hands and smacked the side of Chris’ neck, out of surprise, Chris couldn’t move. The man maneuvered his way behind Chris and held a little handkerchief in front of his mouth, Chris shot a bolt of electricity behind him hoping to hit the man, But it missed and hit a wall.
Hearing the ruckus, Jenny rushes downstairs as fast as she could. Two more men in black suits and fedoras entered the tower and looked at Chris, who was now unconscious. Jenny arrived to where the noise came from and she saw the man holding Chris’ unconscious body.
“Chris! You get away from him!” Jenny yelled as she grabbed a book off of a shelf and threw it at the man. One of the other two men smacked the book away and walked towards Jenny. She thrusted a kick but the man grabbed it and flipped her over, the remaining man walked over and gagged her with a handkerchief just like Chris.
After a minute, the two were unconscious; the man who attacked Chris took off his Fedora and was revealed to be Louis Hamilton.
“Good job men, I thought it’d be a little harder than that but it appears I was wrong for once!” Louis laughed as the two others picked up Jenny and Chris, dragging them out of the tower.
Louis followed the two out as the 5 of them got into a limo and drove off. Unaware that Chris shattered glass in his struggled.
(Time Transition WOHOHO) Stark Tower, 6:10 P.M, August 23rd.
Jacob and a few of the other avengers were walking up the steps to the tower. His friends were Trent Washington and Shade.
“Well, remind me to never meet up with those dicks again.” Trent smirked.
“Amen to the bro.” Shade replied as his inner voice stated ‘You do know Now is not the time right?’ “But every time is Shade time!”
Ignoring Shade’s comments to himself. He turned to Trent and looked at him. “You do know they are still our friends, They are undergoing stress because they know if nothing is done, they will all be wiped out..”
Trent was about to reply until Noelle burst out the front doors of the tower and ran up to them.
“Where have you guys been? Something bad just happened!” Noelle pulls Jacob and Trent inside as Shade follows, still talking to himself.
“Look at this place, It’s a mess while Jenny and Chris are nowhere to be seen!” Noelle muffles as Jacob looks around, there was a sign of a struggled and a book knocked down on the floor, not only that but glass was shattered on the floor.
“Somebody must’ve come and overpowered them..” Jacob replied. “I fear I know who it was though.”
“Then we need to save them! They are considered mutants and they could be killed!” Noelle shouts in a scared tone, fearing that the two might be dead already. “We need to go and find them.” Noelle was tugging on Jacob’s arm, she was starting to calm down.
“Can’t we wait until the morning?” Trent yawned.
“No, We need to do it now, their lives are at stake…” Jacob replied as he walked out of the tower with Noelle still tugging on his arm, Trent eventually followed and Shade along too, Who was still talking to himself.

(End of Act 1)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Act 2-Chapter 6: Execution

“Hey where are you guys going?” Ken hops off a little podium after the four leave the tower. “Wherever you’re going, Can I come?”
Jacob turns around and watches Ken put his backpack on. “We are heading off to find Jenny and Chris, The MRD came by and apparently captured them.. We don’t want to overload our numbers just for rescuing 2 people, Although if you want you can head over to the X-Mansion and see if everyone there got abducted.”
Without a response, Ken’s backpack turned into his suit as he was gone within a few seconds heading over to the mansion. Jacob and the others continued on down to the city’s capitol hoping to find the governor and have a word with him.
(Time Transition WOHOHO)
Ken walked up the steps of the X-Mansion as he knocked on the door, nobody answered the door so he knocked again. Before his fist could hit the door, it opened and he smacked Brayden in the forehead.
“Ow! What was that for?” Brayden exclaimed rubbing his head.
“Oh, Sorry there, I was going to knock again but I guess I didn’t need to.” Ken laughed to himself. “Anyway, Mind if I come in? I was sent here to see if all of you were alright.”
“Yeah, we’re all alright…” Brayden closes the door after Ken enters. “The only bad thing is that Cadmus is getting worse and worse each day. But anyway why were you wondering?”
Ken walks in and turns around. “Well, Let’s just say the MRD is involved with everything now.” He replies as there is a moment of silence.
(Another Time transition WOWOWO)
Jacob and the others walk up the stairs to the state’s capitol building. Surprisingly the security guards do not stop them as they walk down the hall to the governor’s office.
“I’m sorry sir, but you four may not enter this room.” A guard stops Jacob as the governor walks out.
“Oh my, looks like I came out at the right time! How do ou do Mr. Stark?” The governor walks over and greets Jacob.
“I am not fine, a few of my teammates were captured earlier today, Do you by chance know how or why?” Jacob replies as the governor stays silent for a few moments. He then speaks “Do you mind if you and I talk privately in my office?”
The two enter his office. The governor sits down and so does Jacob. He then pulls out a paper hidden deep inside a draw from his desk. He slides it over so Jacob can see
“A few hours ago, Mr. Hamilton typed out a document and had it faxed out to every city across the nation.” He starts as Jacob reads the paper. “Your friends, have indeed been captured by the MRD. I believe they are wanting to execute them.”
After reading the document, Jacob spoke up. “Do you by chance know where they are being held up?”
The governor sits back in his chair. “Well I do know that they wouldn’t be far from the city, and there is a MRD facility at the edge of the city, Here let me write you the address.” He took the paper back, wrote on it and handed it back to Jacob who stood up. “I trust you will do what is right.”
“I will try my best.” Jacob held onto the paper and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Chapter 7: Avenge The Mutants.

Chris opens his eyes to a blinding light shining on his face. It took a few seconds to adjust his eyesight and once he adjusted his eyes, a metal bar made a stinging red mark on his left cheek.
“Well, Well, Well, looks like sleeping beauty is awake..” One soldier laughed to another. “I know the boss doesn’t want us to kill him yet, but he didn’t say anything about torture.”
“Heh, Alright, But let’s hope he allows us to kill them before those heroes show up.” Another soldier said. “I will go and check on the girl, check if she is awake yet.”
As the soldier left the room, Chris squirmed around in the metal chains confining him to the chair he was in.
“What’s the matter? Not going to use your powers to try to free yourself?” The soldier stomped down on Chris’ foot.
“Why are we here?” Chris spit back at the soldier. “We may be considered mutants but there is no reason for you to kill any of us..”
“Wouldn’t you like to know?” The soldier threw his fist at Chris’ face, Chris tilted his head having the fist miss him, he swung his foot and tripped the soldier. Chris flipped the chair over with the legs landing on the soldier’s uniform, pinning him to the ground.
“I would prefer an answer if you don’t mind.” Chris replied. The soldier used the free arm space he had to try to grab a little tazer on him. Chris slammed his foot onto the soldier’s forehead knocking him out. “Well that was a little easier than I thought..” Chris stood up and managed to move the chair over and off the soldier. He struggled to get the chains off him.
Meanwhile, the soldier that left the room was unaware of what was occurring back with Chris, he walked into the room to see Jenny struggling with the chains.
“Having trouble there?” The soldier laughed as he armed his gun, He went and stood in front of Jenny.
“Ha, I’d like to see you do this to another soldier and see what they’d do.” Jenny continued to struggle with the chains.
“You do know you’re pretty much a prisoner now, nothing you can do will save you.” The soldier was trying to sound official.
“Does that mean I get my one phone call?” Jenny muffled as she kicked the man in the crotch, she used her legs to kick him over and flip onto the back of the chair.
Jenny rolled over and got up onto her feet, the soldier threw a punch at her but she dodged backwards and smacked her head against his. The soldier fell onto the ground but rolled back up, he grabbed a little tazer and dodged Jenny’s kick, he thrusted the tazer at her arm. It struck her arm and within a few seconds she and the chair fell over.
“A feisty one..” The soldier spit out as he tilted Jenny’s chair back into a sitting position. The soldier grabbed his gun which was laying on the floor and he leaned up against a wall, aiming it at Jenny.
Noelle leaned back from the vent she was looking through. She tapped her ear piece and called the others. “Any sign on Chris yet? I found Jenny and she isn’t in the greatest position.”
“Not yet, But we’re working on it. We have Trent station outside. Call me back if you run into any trouble.” Jacob replied through his earpiece as he kicked a vent down into a room. He popped out and Shade followed too. “Alright, Do you remember the plan?”
“I sure do! Find Chris then kick some MRD @ss!” Shade replied as he started a conversation with himself. ‘Oh, Tell him that kicking ass is necessary.’ “Nah bro, He doesn’t need us to tell him, I’m sure he’ll figure it out sometime.”The two of them exited the room into a hallway as they slowly made their way to where Chris was.
After a short few minutes. Jacob and Shade entered the room where Chris was, he was still struggling with the chains.
“You guys are here! Thank the lord.” Chris said as Shade walked up to him.
“I can use my sword to cut the chains off, It might take your hands too but at least you’ll be free.” Shade said in a sarcastic voice.
“No, I got this.” Jacob walked over and grabbed the chains, he did a few patterns with his hands and the chains fell right off. “We better get Noelle and Jenny, Then get out of here before they suspect we are here..”
Chris stood up and the three jogged over to the end of the big room they were in. A blinding light turned on behind them. They turned around and saw an elevator slowly making it’s way down. A voice shouted down to them. “Well looks like the party is about to start!”
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Chapter 8: The Strikers.

Louis Hamilton stepped off the elevator once it hit the ground level. He started to slowly clap. A few soldiers stepped off the elevator with him, They were standing in front of 3 robots which seemed to be about Warkiller’s size.
“Well done Avengers, you’ve managed to rescue your own, In fact you probably would’ve gotten away with it if that girl of yours triggering alarms.” Louis stated as he stopped clapping. “Not only that, but we also found this young lad right here.”
One of the robots started to move as it picked up Trent, It walked forward and flung him over, making him land in front of Jacob. Jacob went to pull Trent up, But he quickly stood up on his own and wiped blood off his mouth. “That’s the best you got?”
“Ha, No, We only had one robot deal with you, You caved in on your own.” A few of the new recruited soldiers went ‘oohhh’ at that comment. “Now anyway, You may be asking yourself, How these robots disposed of Trent so quickly.”
“I thought you had only used things called Sentinels, What are these?” Chris asked standing to the side of Jacob.
“Well if you are wanting to know before you die, Mutant.. They are called ‘Strikers’ they are meant to be used like a Sentinel, but they are smaller and more agile than a Sentinel.” A robot steps forward to the side of Louis. “This was the first one we ever created, I call him ‘Morphus’ Because since we had so much time to experiment, we added extra mechanics to this one.” He patted it on the arm.
“You think they can do anything?” Trent snapped back as Louis continued.
“I don’t have time for this, All of you soldiers report to Sub-room C and go check on that girl.” Louis started as the soldiers followed his orders. “As for you Avengers, these robots listen to my every command. So as of now, you are not on my happy side.” He stated. Immediately after, he muttered one word that caused the robots to charge at the Avengers. “Attack” Louis stated, stepping back onto the elevator.
Morphus dashed forward at Trent, spinning his hand as it made impact with Trent’s stomach, The two flew back into a wall as the hand drilled him further into the wall. Due to the momentum caused, Trent’s dog tags to hit his chin. The Iron Rebel suit morphed over his body as he kept getting pushed further into the wall.
Right before his helmet morphed onto his head, Trent muttered. “I knew it wasn’t the best they had.” The unibeam on his chest blasted Morphus in the chest plate sending him back into the other wall. Trent flew past Shade who had his Arcane sword now. He smacked it down into one of the strikers.
‘You do know that these robots can’t feel pain right?’ His inner voice muttered. “Yeah, But can’t they bleed oil?” Shade sliced the head off the Striker and kicked it onto the remaining one. Jacob hopped onto the back of the robot causing it’s attention to go off target while Chris zapped it with electricity multiple times.
Meanwhile in the other room, Jenny and Noelle were holding their own against the soldiers that were sent to attack them. Jenny grabbed one of the knifes a soldier was holding as she pulled his arm back and elbowed it down, taking the knife and kicking him away.
“You doing alright over there?” Jenny shouted back to Noelle who tripped a soldier and stopped on his helmet.
“Yeah, I’m doing alright, We should clear the room and head to the others” Noelle hopped over to another soldier and did a another fighting technique.
At the same moment, Trent punched straight through Morphus’ body hitting it’s energy core and causing it to shut down. “Well alright, Hey guys, Try to destroy the energy core!” Trent shouted over as Shade stabbed his sword into the Striker he was fighting.
“Hey, I figured it out before you!” Shade yelled over. ‘No you didn’t.’ His inner voice replied. “I know. ”
Jacob hopped up and smashed his foot down onto the striker’s head causing it’s sensors to go offline. He jumped off and Chris punched into the Striker’s chest exploding the energy core.
“Well, They may want to invent a new brand of robots in the future..” Chris smirked as Jenny and Noelle ran into the room.
The two notice the robot parts laying on the floor. “What happened, did we miss anything?” Jenny asked.
“Yeah, you missed us kicking robot ASS D=<” Shade yelled back.
“What he said, but we need to get out of here before any more trouble arrives.” Jacob responded as they all left the building, they eventually left without detection and ventured to the X-Mansion to see how Ken was doing.

(End of Act 2)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Act 3-Chapter 9: The war begins/Chris vs. Colin.

After twenty or so minutes, the six avengers walk into the courtyard leading up to the X-mansion. Before they reach the steps, Ken’s body flew out the door ramming into Jacob causing him to fall over into Shade. With the doors wide open, Cadmus is up at the top step looking down at Ken.
Jacob pushed Ken off his body and got up, he walked up the steps and into the mansion after Cadmus, who was walking away.
“Now just hold up one second.” Jacob replied stepping in front of Cadmus. “What is going on here?” he looked around and saw a few of the X-men on the stairs. Cadmus stopped and stared at Jacob for a few moments, both of them exchanging menacing glances until he finally spoke up.
“He came to ‘see how we were doing’ almost immediately after one of our own broke out from an MRD facility..” Cadmus replied.
“Someone else was taken too? Who?” Noelle piped up from the doorway.
Ignoring her comment, Cadmus continued talking to Jacob. “If you want to know more useless information.. I recommend talking in private.” He walked up the stairs as Jacob followed, But before he got to the top step, he looked back. “The rest of you give the Avengers something to do, they’re going to be here a while.”
Almost immediately after he said that, everyone spread out and vanished from the foyer. Chris, who had been walking behind everyone slowly walked up the steps to the mansion. He realized nobody was there so he closed the door and called out for anyone.
After a few moments, Chris thought nobody would answer so he walked around the foyer until he heard the sounds of footsteps walking down the stairs. He turned his head and saw Colin Wagner, one of the X-men.
“Who is making all this noi..” Colin began as he saw Chris. “Hey, Chris, It’s been a while, how’s it going?” He continued.
Chris remained silent for a few seconds. “So you finally decided to come back..”
“Come back, what do you mean?” Colin began.
“You left the X-men a while back, most people thought you were dead. Others thought you left them for good.” Chris replied back with a snotty tone.
“No, I didn’t leave the X-men it’s actually a long story..” he began. Out of anger, and without thinking, Chris threw a punch at Colin, which Colin grabbed and flipped him over.
(Location transition Howowow)
Jacob closed the door as soon as he entered a little office looking area. He leaned up against it and stared at Cadmus who was sitting in a chair next to a desk, He was looking through a few photos.
“I am not pleased.” Cadmus started as he looked up from the photos.
“Why, What is wrong?” Jacob replied back
“A few days ago, you had spoken with the governor of New York, Correct? Yes, apparently he had wanted to talk to you about the mutants.. Almost a day after you had that conversation, one of our own was taken.” Cadmus set the photos down and gave a grim look to Jacob.
“He’s back now, isn’t he? Plus the MRD took two of our own two, so what are you trying to get at?” Jacob asked in confusion.
“I have a feeling you are starting to side with the rest of the world, made a deal with the government.. I feel that they went against their side of the bargain and took your own.” Cadmus stated, the two continued the argument for a while unaware of the fight happening in the foyer.
Colin threw a kick at Chris, he dodged it and Colin’s foot kicked the main door to the mansion right over. Chris grabbed Colin by the neck and flung him and himself backwards off the steps, they rolled up and continued fighting on the pavement.
“I don’t understand what you’re doing, and now we’re fighting for no reason!” Colin yelled as he blocked a punch from Chris and went to trip him.
“Because you left us, I am getting out my anger for the way the others felt!” Chris tripped from Colin’s kick as he rolled over and got back up.
The two continued fighting for a while until they slowed down. Chris shot a few bolts of electricity at Colin. Colin moved his head to the left as the electricity flung past his face, he opened his mouth and spit at Chris, he lifted his arm and the acid flew past onto the ground.
The fight continued with electricity and acid flying all over the place and hitting into things. Colin managed to get around Chris and onto the top step, He jumped over towards Chris as he threw a punch at him. Chris threw a bolt at him. The electricity and acid mixed together causing the two to fly far apart, instantly knocking them out.
The explosion was heard throughout the mansion, cutting Jacob and Cadmus’ conversation short, they rushed out and ran to the foyer, a few others ran out too as they saw Chris and Colin knocked out on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Chapter 10: Negotiations.

Cadmus burst open the main doors of the mansion and stared out at Chris and Colin. Chris was far out laying in a bush, unconscious. Colin was in the same condition on the steps to the mansion, smoke slowly lifting from his body.
“What happened here?!” Cadmus yelled out as he walked over and lifted up Colin.
“Something must’ve happened between the two..” Jacob replied picking Chris up. He and Cadmus were about to head into the mansion when a voice from above was heard. The two looked up and noticed Amnesia sitting on the roof.
“I saw it all, the two of them just came barreling out the main doors and it started to get dirty!” Amnesia yelled down with a slight laugh in his voice.
Cadmus looked back at Jacob and he had an agitated look on his face.
“I can’t believe you are this asinine.. Saying you had nothing to do with the MRD yet one of your own attacks us in our own home.” He began. “You’re no better than them..” Cadmus started, he stepped back into the mansion and saw everyone standing around in the foyer. “All of you Avengers, Out of my home now!” He shouted out as the remaining avengers walked out and onto the pavement.
Cadmus slipped his foot by the door and shouted out. “As to you Jacob, I don’t ever want you to help us, because all you do is make it worse!” He shouted out as he kicked the door close.
The Avengers stood there looking at the door until Amnesia hopped down and landed in front of Jacob. “Seems like my job here is done.” He patted him on the shoulder and started walking away.
Jacob turned around and walked past all the Avengers, still holding Chris, he didn’t say a word.
“Where are you going?” Noelle called out. Jacob didn’t turn around but he started to speak.
“I’m heading back to the tower, none of them want us here so I recommend you follow too.” He stated as he walked out of the courtyard and onto the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Chapter 11: Well that accelerated quickly

Jacob sets Chris down on a bed in the Stark Tower Infirmary, he walks out and starts his way up to the roof. Eventually passing the workshop he noticed Trent inside.
“Trent, would you mind following me?” Jacob stated, stopping at the doorway and continuing his way to the roof with Trent following.
The two reach the rooftop, Jacob got up on the ledge and sat down, crossing his legs staring out at the sun which was just barely rising from the night before. Trent walked over and leaned against the ledge.
“You rang?” Trent started as he looked over.
“Yes, I was actually calling to ask you two things.” Jacob started, not looking away from the direction he was staring. “Earlier at the mansion, remember how Cadmus spoken to me about the MRD shortly after Chris and Colin’s dispute?”
“I do, What was he meaning?” Trent replied.
“He and I had talked in his office a for a few minutes before that, he was asking if I had anything to do with Colin being captured by the MRD, Most of those things. But aside from that, he asked me if we were on his side. After telling him yes, he told me where the remaining X-men are located.”
“So you’re wanting me to go and find one, then capture him?” Trent replied with a look on his face.
“No, I want you to go and find Accelerate, He is too far West for any of us to reach him in time and I want you to try to reason with him, possibly bring him back.” Jacob answered.
“But Cadmus stated he didn’t want us to do anything to help him, why would we bother and possibly have them attack us for it?” Trent asked.
“Because even if they do attack us, we aren’t in any way fighting for bloodshed.” Jacob stated, as he began to speak about the second thing he wanted from Trent. “Anyways, he is out West somewhere along the rocky mountain range, I was hoping you’d find him. During that time however, I was asking if you had built anything in the workshop lately, Like any upgraded armors or weapons. Incase they do decide to attack us, it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Jacob added.
“No, not recently.” Trent replied back as he took his dog tags out of his pockets and put them on.
“Alright, I’ll get someone to help me and I’m sure we could scrunch something together.” Jacob stated standing up.
Trent tapped his dog tags as he stood up on the ledge, the Iron Rebel armor morphing over his body leaving his head in view. “I’ll try my best Cap’n.” He replied as he hopped off the tower, his helmet morphing over, he sped off and was out of view within a few seconds. Jacob stepped off the ledge and walked back into the tower.
(Time transition WOOHOH)

An hour or so after Trent left the tower, A green blur flashed down a mountain and into a forestry area. The sound of rapid footsteps echoed the forest as it stopped. A man was seen leaning up against a tree as he looked into the sky, A helicopter with a unreadable logo on the side sped above and over the mountains.
“Phew, for a helicopter that thing sure went fast.” Ken mumbled to himself as he wiped his forehead and slowly walked around the forest. A few minutes went by until he heard a thump sound behind him. He turned around and saw Trent kneeling down on the ground with a clearing above him, he stood up.
“Nice to see you again, Ken.” Trent started with his face behind the helmet.
“Why are you here and how did you find me? Are you here to ‘capture’ me and take me to the government?” Ken asked getting on guard.
“No, I just came here to see if you could come back with me an..” Trent began, he couldn’t finish his sentence before a fist pelted his chest, he flew back into a tree.
The vision sensors went haywire for a few moments but came back on just in time for Trent to move his head to the left and dodge one of Ken’s punches. He flew out and quickly turned around throwing his leg out and kicking Ken in the back, knocking him further back into some trees.
“Well apparently we aren’t going to play nice.” Trent replied as the JARVIS tech scanned through Ken. Ken sped back up and was about to knee Trent. Trent stuck his hands out and caught Ken’s knee, pushing them back.
Ken extended his foot and kicked Trent at a fast pace, knocking him out as he flew above water. Trent kicked in his rocket boosters and flew out from above the water, causing an implosion from the water and sending it out in all directions.
Trent flew up high and overlooked the forest, he saw a green blur bounce off a few trees and fly up towards him. He tilted his body and Ken’s fist flew past him as Trent kneed him in the stomach, He grabbed him and threw him down into the water.
Ken landed in the water and sped to the left, hopping out as Trent flew down, he punched the ground with Ken dodging and grabbing his helmet. He swung Trent around and threw him into a few trees. Trent fired his repulsor at Ken who hopped over it and sped across the top of it.
“W-what?! How is that possible?” Trent mumbled to himself as Ken kicked him in the face and knocked him back a few more feet.
Trent held his hand out and grabbed one of Ken’s fists, the gauntlet on the armor started sparking as the two started fighting. This went on for a few seconds until Ken sent a kick at Trent, he dodged to the side and charged up his unibeam, exploding it out towards Ken as he hit the ground. Ken flew back a far ways away, landing on a dock next to a nearby lake.
Trent got up and stretched his arms, he opened up his helmet as blood trickled off his face.
“Well that wasn’t.. a good sign.” He mumbled to himself as he lifted the suit and walked off towards Ken.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:46 pm

Chapter 12: X-Men the Arsonists?

Colin’s eyes quickly shoot open as he sits up and looks around. He notices he is laying on a bed in one of the rooms in the X-mansion. He looks at his arm and notices a few burns from the fight he had with Chris. He got up off the bed and changed into his X-men outfit. Stumbling out the doorway he made his way to the kitchen where he saw Cadmus reaching for something in the fridge.
“H.. Hey there.” Colin replied in a quiet tone, Cadmus slammed the fridge door and turned around with a bowl in his hand.
“Now that those ‘heroes’ are gone, would you mind telling me what happened to you?” Cadmus asked in a stern voice.
Colin stays quiet for a while but Artemis speaks up, he and Kasey were sitting over at a table eating some eggs and toast.
“Apparently he has been captured by the MRD.” Artemis replies as he takes a bite of toast.
“I still feel the Avengers caused it, I’m one hundred percent on your side around this argument, Cadmus.” Kasey replied as she drank from a cup containing orange juice. “They weren’t the greatest either.” She smirked.
“No, no, the Avengers didn’t do anything to cause this, and I’d rather not talk about it.” Colin replied. “Although it’s all in the past and I would like to forget about it.”
Kris walked past the doorway to the kitchen, gaining a quick glance at Colin. She smiles big and ran into the kitchen. She threw her arms around Colin causing him to drop the banana he was holding onto his toe. He exhaled into his mouth and looked back at her.
“Hey there Kris.” Colin smiled.
“Where have you been, I haven’t seen you in weeks!” Kris asked as she let him go.
“Well, I’d prefer to not talk about it, but I’m sure it’s gotten around the mansio..” Colin began
“He was abducted and was experimented on.” Artemis joked.
Kasey and Kris slightly laughed, with Colin playing along. Cadmus grabbed a spoon and started walking out of the room.
“If any of you need me, I will be planning a way to get back at the Avengers.” His head disappeared around the corner.
Colin ran out and stuck his head out. “Hey wait, they didn’t do anything, why would you need to get back at them?” He shouted out.
Cadmus stopped and turned around. He walked up close to Colin and stood tall over him.
“You were unconscious for a while, and you were not there when I was speaking to Jacob about the MRD. You don’t understand what is going on and probably never will.” He replied.
“But they’re not that bad.. they’re quit nice and Jacob would never do anything with the MRD.” Colin replied back and Kris piped up.
“If you’re going to plan on attacking them, Mind if we join?” Kris sarcastically remarks trying to get on Cadmus’ good side.
Cadmus smiled and walked into the kitchen with Colin still staring in shock. The 5 of them started to talk..
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Chapter 13: House Warming

Jacob leaned his head slightly as one of Chris’ fist flew past it. Chris hopped back and went to trip Jacob, who hopped over him and grabbed onto a little pole, twisting around and sending a kick towards his face. Chris held his bandaged hand up and blocked the kick, he grabbed his foot and yanked up off the pole. Jacob stuck his hands out and flipped back up. As soon as Jacob fully stood up, He saw Chris’ fist, he blocked it and grabbed onto his wrist, slightly bending it making Chris fall to his knees.
“You’re doing well for someone who blacked out a few hours ago.” Jacob replied, helping Chris up. He held his hand up and smacked his fist against it, bowing down. Chris did the same.
The two exited the training simulator and started walking down the hall.
“So, what you were telling me about the X-men, How come you think they haven’t done anything to us yet?” Chris asked as the two entered the penthouse. Jenny and Shade were inside.
“Well, I am not sure, because if they’d attack us it’d bring them out of cover and endanger their lives with all the upped security around the streets.” Jacob replied back.
The four stayed in the penthouse for a while longer, later accompanied by Ken and Noelle who had been working in the workshop with Jacob a while before.
(time transition wohohoh)
After about an hour or so, Chris looked up from the little device he was playing around with. He had heard a little sound, just ass soon as he stood up the back end of the penthouse exploded, shattering all the windows and recoiling everybody out of the penthouse.
“Ken, Grab Chris and take him to another rooftop!” Jacob shouted over the debris and explosions.
Almost immediately after, Ken grabbed a hold of Chris and told him to hold on tight, he quickly grabbed out his bow and shot a little grappling bolt over to a nearby roof. The two quickly swung across to it.
At the same time, Icarus came bolting off the roof of the tower, swooping down and grabbing onto Jenny, as soon as he came, he thrusted back up, avoiding the falling debris and glass from the tower. He eventually landed onto the same roof where Ken and Chris were.
Jacob grabbed Noelle’s wrist as he looked over and saw Ken aiming his bow at the two, an arrow whizzed towards them hitting into a piece of debris and causing it to change it’s direction. Jacob, still holding onto Noelle, moved towards the debris and kicked off it, slowly making his way up the falling debris and over to the rooftop the others were.
“We.. Well that was quite a rush!” Noelle panted out as she stumbled around looking back at the tower.
Jacob did the same as he looked at the tower, with the entire top quarter bursting in flames. He turned around and faced the others.
“Alright, quick head count.” He counted everyone except for Shade, who came up onto the roof a few seconds later.
“Just because I’m immortal doesn’t mean I don’t like to be saved every once in a while. Falling into taxi’s hurt every so often. :trollface: “ Shade started as he patted down his cape, making the fire go out. “Oh and by the way, I found this on my way up here.” Shade replied holding out a piece of cloth to Jacob.
Jacob took the cloth and looked at it, It had a very soft texture to it and felt very thin. He turned it over and widened his eyes.
“What is it?” Ken asked in synchronization with Noelle and Jenny.
Jacob held up the cloth for the others to see, in a certain angle the fire blazed behind the cloth. It had a red X on it..
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Chapter 14: Shimmering Ashes

Kasey enters the X-mansion’s main doors as she is followed by Kris, Colin, and Artemis. She is laughing.
“Man, I can’t believe we actually did that!” Kasey repeated as she kept laughing. Cadmus walked in a few moments after and walked past them, not a word spoken. Kris tapped Kasey to the side, she walked over and called up to Cadmus.
“Hey, you haven’t been yourself lately and you haven’t ever told us why.” She started, Cadmus stopped on his way up the stairs, he turned around and looked down at Kris.
“I ‘haven’t been myself’ because of the reason..” He began. “You know what, let’s put it this way, we have the whole world against us, yet we also have a war going on with our former allies..”
“That I caused.” A voice echoed from the front door, he had a smirk on his face as the person pulled Accelerate from behind his back and threw him into the mansion. “The name’s Amnesia, I reckon you guys need your help.”
Cadmus didn’t say a word but he just stared at Accelerate, who had cuts and bruises on his face from the earlier fight with Trent, he was being helped up by Colin and Kris.
“We don’t need help.” Cadmus replied as he turned around and walked up the stairs. Amnesia didn’t say a word, he just shrugged and walked over to a couch, he took a seat.
“If you’re wondering what happened. I am pretty sure I can tell you who did it basing on the amount of bruises he has.” Amnesia smirked leaning back against the couch.
(Time transition Wohohohoh)
“What happened here?!” Trent yelled as his suit morphed off him, he started walking to the edge of the roof where the other Avengers were. Jacob held his hands out and held Trent back. “All of our inventions, all of our suits, they’re gone, Jacob!”
“I know that, but it doesn’t mean we can’t rebuild them..” He replied. “We can’t be selfish and only care about our own items, we need to get everyone here over to the Avengers Mansion and set up there until the tower can be repaired..”
Jacob looked over at Ken as Ken nodded, Jacob nodded back (Suspense :trollface: ) and turned his attention back to the others.
“Alright everyone, we will be staying at the Avengers Mansion until we have the tower repaired. Trent, Icarus, I need you to get a head start and go to the mansion while we pick up anything we can here.” As soon as he replied, Trent and Icarus bursted off into the sky towards the mansion as the others slowly made their way down the rooftop and collected things from the tower. Sometime later, they ventured over to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Chapter 15: I once took an arrow to the machine

A Few hours after the Avengers moved into the mansion, everybody was doing their usual thing. Warkiller and Stitches were staying in the mansion of the time of the explosion of Stark Tower. Ken had gotten bored after so he grabbed his backpack, and walked out the front doors of the mansion with his suit morphing over him.
After leaving the mansion, Ken embarked on an adventure across the city, he was running along rooftops with his bow attached to his suit. It had started to rain as the sky got darker.
‘I should head back..’ Ken thought to himself. He looked out right when lightning struck across the sky and saw a girlish figure standing on a far building. Ken slowly made his way over to the figure and climbed up the rooftop behind her. He recognized the girl.
“Well, look who it is.” Ken called out walking up slowly behind the girl. The girl turned around and looked at Ken, she had a angry look on her face.
“What do you want?” Kris called out, holding her hands behind her back as Ken walked towards and around her.
“I could ask the same to you, Except not what do you want, But why are you here.” Ken smirked, looking down. He saw a small little train station rail above the city streets. (like the ones in SM2) He looked over at Kris who was staring at him.
“I know you and the other X-men are behind our tower imploding..” Ken began. “We found a piece of cloth with your logo on it.”
Kris’ eyes widened as she held her right hand out. “Cadmus told us that you and the other Avengers are the cause of all our recent pain..” Kris began
Ken interrupted with, “But you can’t trust everything he sa..” He stopped talking as he was punched in the face by Kris’ metal arm. He fell off the building as Kris jumped after him. She threw a punch at him but he grabbed her fist right as a passing train came by, they landed on it and started rolling backwards.
Kris slammed her metal fist down onto the train, gaining grip. Ken grabbed hold of a second train car behind Kris.
“We have to trust everything he says, he is our leader, our father!” Kris yelled out as Ken flipped out from the gap between the two cars. He grabbed his bow and aimed it at Kris, shooting a little arrow at her. She held up her arm and blocked it but that gave Ken enough time to run up and try to trip her.
Kris hopped over Ken’s foot as her metal arms turned into long metallic, whip-like poles, she flung her left hand at Ken who ducked. She threw her right hand at him as he twisted his body and flipped over it. As soon as he landed, Kris ducked and so did Ken as a little walkway between two buildings rushed above them. Ken flipped back up and saw Kris throw her arm at him, grabbing him by the skull, she slammed him down onto the train car, causing an indent to be made, she flipped him up and flung him backwards.
Ken looked up and saw another walkway, he lifted his legs as his body flew over it. As soon as he came down, he thrusted his feet out towards Kris causing them both to crash into an empty train car. Kris’ arms morphed into huge, metallic blades as she struck at Ken, He hopped over her and grabbed onto a little pole sticking out from the train car, He kicked her back knocking her back into another train car. She quickly got back up and crashed out a window, flipping back into the train car where Ken was, her arms morphed back into the whip like poles as she grabbed him and threw him out the window.
Ken flipped as his feet hit the side of a building, He ran up the side of it watching the train car, he saw Kris exit the train and stand in it’s roof. She waved as a sign of sarcasm. Ken grabbed onto the ledge of the roof and quickly grabbed his bow, pushing himself off and shooting a little grapple bolt towards her. It locked onto her arm and he pulled himself towards her.
Kris snapped the little bolt as Ken slid past her, she stuck her foot out and kicked him off the train car but he grabbed onto the side of the car, trying to lift himself up. Ken turned his head to the left and quickly flattened himself against the train car as another train rushed past. As soon as it passed by he lifted himself up but was immediately punched in the face by Kris, knocking him off the rail line completely, He landed on the street as cars rushed past, he hopped up and landed on a moving mustang that was driving past. He hopped off one he got to a street lamp, throwing himself back onto the rail and grappling towards Kris.
Kris twisted her arm holding it out and clothes lining Ken as he rushed towards her. She grabbed him by the shoulders and flung him onto the side of the car, smashing a few windows. Ken lifted his body up as he tried to free himself from her grip. Another train rushed past as he flung himself on and kicked her stomach, causing her to topple around.
“You pack quite a punch.” Ken replied, wiping blood off his mouth, although his suit was torn and face was all bruised up.
“You too.” Kris laughed back as her face was the same. She threw a fist at him as he grabbed it and twist it, causing her to fall to her knees. She smirked to herself as she flipped her foot around tripping Ken as he let her go.
Kris flipped up and slammed her hands down onto Ken’s chest causing him to fall through the train car into people. He lifted himself back out and noticed Kris gone. He hopped off the train and grappled onto a nearby building overlooking the area to see if he could find her. He, however, found no sign as he looked down with blood dripping from his face. Rain splattering against his body and the lightning boomed behind him. He started back to the mansion.

(End of Act 3)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Act 4/Chapter 16: This is War

Kris burst into the X-mansion causing Artemis to trip from the door. She runs up the stairs and up to Cadmus’ office. Cadmus dropped the papers he was holding as Kris walked up to his desk and slammed a small paper down.
“Apparently Ken had slipped this into my pocket when we were fighting earlier.” Kris spoke up, with Cadmus having a confused face.
“Fighting? Fighting about what?” He asked. He picked up the paper and began reading to himself. “Dear Kris.. Blah blah.. Avengers want to meet up.. Blah blah.. Buildings near Stark Tower.” He set the paper down and stood up.
“They want to meet, what exactly happened between you and Ken?” Cadmus asked in a stern voice.
“He was telling me stuff about you and I stood up for you, it lead to a full fledged fight until I realized I had that in my pocket, so I fled and came to tell you.” Kris replied, wiping blood from her face.
“Well, if you fled, then he did also and that means they’re on their way to the area they want to meet at.” Cadmus replied. “Get everyone together, we’re heading there now.”

(time transition WOHOHOH)

Jacob was sitting on a little air vent on a high up skyscraper near Stark Tower, he looked around and saw all of the avengers stationed around several rooftops. He tapped onto his shades and started talking to everyone.
“Alright, when they get here, don’t be alarmed, we’re just going to try and have a friendly meeting.” He stated as he heard a door open up behind him. He hopped off the vent and saw Cadmus enter the rooftop, Kris, Artemis, and the other X-men followed up behind.
“You wanted something?” Cadmus started with a agitated tone as he sat up on the vent Jacob was before. Jacob turned around and stared at the X-men, then over to him.
“Yes, I did, I wanted to talk to you about all this useless fighting we’ve been having lately.” Jacob replied.
Cadmus looked over at the other X-men, he noticed all the Avengers were on several rooftops.
“If you guys would, please go and join the other Avengers while me and Jacob start this utter and asinine conversation.” He said, not looking away from Jacob. Almost as soon as he said it, all of the X-men spread out and went to the edge of the rooftop, staring at one other Avenger.
“Do go on.” Cadmus stated crossing his arms.
“Uh, Yes..” Jacob mumbled looking at all the X-men who were stationed around. “I was saying that all this useless fighting was just because of a silly thought you had about us being involved with the MRD, It’s gone on for several days and I want it to stop.” Jacob started.
“Stop?” Cadmus questioned in a sarcastic voice. He hopped off the vent and walked up to Jacob. “Tell me this, Stark.. would you stop if the whole world was against you and all your friends hunted like dogs? When you aren’t safe in your own home and people you thought were your friends turn their back on you for another reason?” Cadmus looked Jacob directly in the eye.
“No, I wouldn’t.” Jacob replied looking him back in the eye, he now had a agitated tone in his voice.
“Although, If you want I can stop it with one word, It will all be over within a matter of minutes..” Cadmus replied. He pushed Jacob back and uttered a word out. “Attack!”
As soon as he said it, All of the X-men lunged off the rooftop and headed towards an Avenger. The war was now reaching it’s final stand.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Chapter 17: The Final Battle

Jacob looked over at Cadmus and waked up, He tapped him on the chest, pushing him back a bit.
“What is this?!” Jacob questioned. “I asked for a simple meeting and you deliver chaos!”Cadmus laughed and looked at Jacob, He stepped back and began to speak, the two started to argue while everyone around them fought.
Trent flew past Jacob with Kris riding on his back, She was slamming her metallic fists down onto his helmet, causing him to knock into buildings. Trent spins around when hitting the buildings, causing Kris to smack across the windows and bricks. Eventually, out of effort, Trent flies down into the street and shoots a repulsor up at Kris, she dodges and it flies up through the street.
Icarus flew to the right dodging his repulsor blast as he dive bombed down towards Kasey. Kasey jumped back and swung her foot towards Icarus , Icarus bends back and hops off the roof, he flies around the side and up around Kasey, knocking her off, He grabs her and pulls her along as they crash through windows.
Chris steps forward out of the way from Icarus and Kasey, His hands start glowing with electricity as he shoots it forward. Colin holds his hands up and he blocks, a desk flies across the room and knocks into him, He is knocked out the window with the desk. Chris hops out after Colin, he straightens his body and flies down onto the desk, grabbing Colin by the wrist and jumping up at the right moment. He grabs onto Trent’s foot as he flies by. Eventually the two hop off onto a rooftop and continue to fight.
Colin spits some acid at Chris, he dodges as it flies past. It lands on the ground next to Accelerate as he runs around Ken trying to get him dizzy. Ken smirks as he shoots a arrow out, hitting Accelerate in the foot causing him to trip onto a pole. Ken grabs his bow by the end and whacks it towards Accelerate, He quickly hops over Ken as the bow smacks the pole. Accelerate grabs the bow and throws it back. He throws a punch at Ken, knocking him in the gut. Ken quickly twists around and goes to trip Accelerate, he reaches for his bow, Then shoots an arrow towards him. Accelerate dodges the arrow as it flies past. Lodging itself in a wall behind Jenny’s head on another rooftop.
Jenny throws a punch at Scarlet’s stomach, but she dodges and elbows her in the neck, causing Jenny to fall to the ground. She quickly rolls forward and trips Scarlet. Scarlet hops up and grabs a little blade from her pocket. Jenny looks back as she see’s a knife being thrown at here, she catches the handle and holds the knife up, blocking Scarlet’s slash.
“Thanks!” Jenny calls over, dodging to the side of one of Scarlet’s slashes.
“No problem!” Noelle yells back as she leans to the right of Amelia’s punch. She goes to slap her but stops right before it makes contact
“I’m sorry, I’m not really a fighter!” Amelia called out.
“Oh, then I can’t really do much to hurt you.” Noelle replied sounding concerned. The two eventually decide to pretend that they are fighting. Shade’s Arcane sword flings in between the two battles.
Shade holds his hand out as the sword lands in his hands, He smiles behind his mask as he slashes it down towards Artemis. Artemis hops back avoiding the slash as he rushes up and punches Shade in the face.
“Ow, Even though I’m immortal I still feel pain you little bitch. D=<” Shade replied tossing the sword up in the air and proceeding to punch Artemis several times. The sword falls down as he grabs it and slashes a gust of wind towards Artemis, who dodges it.
The gust of wind continues moving forward, knocking into Stitches causing him to fall off the rooftop. Amnesia runs off the side and flips into Stitches, kicking him through a window. He teleports next to Stitches, who grabs onto his wrist and throws Amnesia into a wall. Amnesia hops out of the wall and kicks a chair over to Stitches, he hops ontop of it and over it, flipping over kicking Amnesia in the head. He sets his hands out and wraps his feet around Amnesia’s neck, he flips back up and twists around throwing Amnesia out the window.
Tori flies past at the right moment and grabs Amnesia, She flies around and throws him back into the building towards Stitches. Taking her attention off her path of flight, she flies straight onto a roof and lands in front of Warkiller. She looks over and holds her hands out causing fire to spurt out towards War. War hops up and slams his feet onto the roof, causing it to collapse in and knocking Tori down. War slams his fist down onto a piece of debris, causing it to explode out, pieces hitting Tori in the face and stomach. War lunges forward and kicks Tori in the stomach, smashing her out the wall, She flies back in and punches him in the stomach with a fiery burst of energy. The flames spring up and slowly sink to the ground.
Jacob turns his head and notices the flames about a block away, He stops arguing with Cadmus and hops back, holding his hands up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Chapter 18: Toxin vs. Cadmus

Jacob punches the air for a few seconds but then looks over at Cadmus.
“It seems as though we had to face each other some time or later, So let’s get it over with.” Jacob states out to Cadmus.
“Already ahead of you..” Cadmus replies, he slowly starts walking towards Jacob, his body reverts into diamond. In almost a flash, His fist was against Jacob’s chest.
Stunned, Jacob looks down at his fist, which now has a slight glow to it, immediately after that, he was flung at an angle towards the opposing skyscraper with an amazing force. Coming into contact with the glass, shattering ever window on that side of the building. Jacob slides along the floor and rolls back up, he pulls a piece of glass out of his shoulder as he looks back. Cadmus hopped down onto the same floor Jacob was. Jacob ran forward and threw a punch at Cadmus, chipping off part of the diamond. Cadmus smirked as he punched Jacob, although he dodged. Cadmus throws his knee up and Jacob vaults over him, kicking him in the back, he rolls under Cadmus and quickly stands up. Cadmus, as fast as lightning, throws a punch at Jacob knocking him in the chest. He flies across the floor and slides up against a window. Jacob raises his head to see Cadmus charging at him. He moved to the right as Cadmus punched and shattered the window.
Seeing an opportunity, Jacob trips Cadmus and hops out the window, he grabs onto a little ledge and slowly makes his way up the side of the building, turning his head noticing Cadmus doing the same. Speeding up, Jacob hops onto the roof of the building and turns around to see Cadmus hop up also.
“You know what, I don’t want to be a dick, now do I?” He jokes, reverting back to his normal form.
Jacob laughs. “You shouldn’t have done that, It could be your downfall.”
Cadmus lifts his eyebrows as he lunges forward. He lifts his foot and tries to kick Jacob in the head. Jacob holds his arm up, blocking the kick, he pushes Cadmus’ foot back and lunges forward, he throws a punch at Cadmus’ face. Cadmus dodged the punch and went underneath Jacob’s arm, He lunged out and set his hands onto the ground, he thrusted his feet upwards hoping to kick Jacob. Dodging the kick, Jacob sent his knee up and interlocked it into Cadmus’ stomach, causing him to fly back. Cadmus flips over and sets his hand onto a small vent on the ground, He extends his foot causing Jacob to trip. Jacob lunges forward and sets his hands out to catch himself, he flips himself up and bends his body back to avoid one of Cadmus’ punches. He flipped backwards, landing on a vent, Jacob hopped up and interlocked his fists, he slammed them down onto Cadmus. Cadmus recoiled back, grabbing Jacob’s foot and slamming him down onto the ground. He jumped up and slammed his foot down into where Jacob’s head was before he moved. Jacob rolled to the side and hopped up, he widened his eyes as he saw Cadmus’ foot coming towards him. Jacob ducked and spinned around causing Cadmus to trip.
The two both trip, but get back up and continue to fight in hand to hand combat. That lasted for a few minutes until Cadmus pushed Jacob back, and reverted into his diamond form.
“I’ve had enough of all these child games, let’s step it up a notch!” Cadmus replied, punching at Jacob. Jacob dodged to the right, but a little too late. With Cadmus’ fist coming at a fast speed, it ripped apart the side cloth on his suit. Blood started trickling down.
In pain, Jacob held onto his side as he was kicked in the forehead by Cadmus. He gets knocked back off the rooftop as he grabs onto a ledge far below. Cadmus smirks down as Jacob hops onto the ledge and runs along the side and around the building. Blood was trickling down both of their faces. Jacob hopped up on the opposite side of the building as he lunged forward.
“Heyahh!” Jacob shouted as he was clothes lined and slammed into the ground by Cadmus. He was immediately picked up by the collar. Cadmus walked over to the edge of the rooftop and held him over the street, he was dangling down as Cadmus laughed.
“Is that all you got Stark?” Cadmus continued to laugh as blood dripped down his diamond formed face. Jacob lifted his head up, blood trickling from his forehead, eyes, and mouth. He smirked and started to laugh.
“Answer.. me this Cadmus.. Have you ever heard of what I’ve done in the past..?” Jacob continued to laugh.
“Uh, no?” Cadmus lifted an eyebrow as he watched Jacob’s laugh turn into a smirk.
“You should know that I am the son of Tony Stark.. Now tell me, have you ever heard of something called the ‘Iron Wonder’?” Jacob smirked as the wind blowed.
“The wha..” Cadmus started but couldn’t finish, he was interrupted by a kick to the face by Trent with Kris still on his back.
“Oh sorry!” Trent smirked back, he blasted a repulsor upwards finally knocking Kris off his back.
Jacob fell down over the ledge as he held his hand up, jerking his body as he was dangling off the ledge he grabbed onto.
About a block down, Noelle noticed Jacob dangling from the ledge. She took out a little black and blue watch, something She, Jacob, and Ken had been working a few days ago back at the tower. She tossed it up and shouted over to Ken.
“Hey Kenny! It’s time!” She threw the watch to another rooftop. Ken smiled as he grabbed the watch and kicked Accelerate in the stomach, stunning him for a few seconds. He aimed the bow towards Jacob and shouted out to him.
Jacob turned his head and noticed the watch flying towards him, he put his legs up against the wall and hopped out, grabbing the watch mid-air. He slid it on as Cadmus hopped off the roof and started free-falling towards him. Ken and Noelle went back to fighting.
“Not today!” Cadmus yelled in Jacob’s face as he grabbed the wrist which had the watch wrapped around it.
“Too late!” Jacob yelled back with a laugh in his voice. The suit morphed over his body as he kicked Cadmus off, He activated the rocket boosters in the iron suit, grabbing Cadmus, and flying back up to the rooftop before they hit the street.
Jacob lifted Cadmus up and threw him over onto the rooftop. Cadmus rolled and kneeled, he looked over at the floating figure.
“What are you?” Cadmus replied with a tone of fear in his voice.
“I am absolutely nothing.” Jacob replied as he landed the suit in front of Cadmus. “I am just a man trying to defend the world like his father once did.” He walked over and kicked Cadmus in the stomach. “I try to protect everyone I can, but every so often I am not strong enough to do it on my own, I have to call upon this suit I call a nightmare.. Consider yourself lucky.” Jacob replied, a deep tone in his voice as he picked Cadmus up and threw him as far as he could. Jacob slammed his foot into the ground causing a small crater, he boosted off towards football and held his hand out, shooting a repulsor beam at Cadmus. Cadmus flipped mid-air and dodged the beam, he grabbed onto Jacob’s wrist and squeezed, sparks started sparking from the gauntlet as he blasted Cadmus with a unibeam. Cadmus flew onto a nearby rooftop and slid past Jenny and Noelle’s fight.
Jacob landed on the roof with his helmet morphed down, he unhooked the left gauntlet he had and tossed it on the ground.
“One of you two can use it if you want!” Jacob shouted over to Jenny and Noelle. Noelle grabbed it first and started blasting all over the place.
In the confusion, Cadmus sped forward and knocked Jacob into the opposing building, he hopped towards him and kneed him in the stomach, shattering the wall around him and glass shattered.
Cadmus sprung his foot out and kicked Jacob into the building; He tore the remaining gauntlet off of Jacobs suit. He held it out and shot at Jacob. The beam rushing against the suit pushing him out the building, and ramming into several others. Glass and debris flying everywhere.
Jacob moved his legs and maneuvered out of the blast’s range. He flew out above the street level and watched Cadmus follow the path he created, he stared out at Jacob. Jacob flew forward and grabbed onto Cadmus, He carried him up high until they reached a huge skyscraper. Cadmus punched Jacob’s chest causing the suit’s technology to go offline and morphing back into the watch.
Jacob lifts an eyebrow as he picks up the watch and puts it into his belt. He noticed Cadmus reverted back into his regular form.
“I don’t want to fight anymore..” Jacob replied. Cadmus ignored him and ran up, He threw a punch directly at Jacob. Jacob caught it as he caught another punch.
“Look at all the destruction we’ve caused Cadmus!” Jacob shouted, the two overlooked the city, noticing the Avengers and X-men had slowed down their fighting. “We are causing more damage by a disagreement, you need to think about us, all the X-men, all the people on the streets!” Jacob let go of Cadmus’ fist. “Just listen to me.”
Cadmus stood straight up. “Those people on the street are against us! They are nothing to me!” Cadmus threw a punch at Jacob.
Jacob grabbed Cadmus’ fist as he began to speak. “Liar! I know you want to protect these people, you just need to show your dedication!”
“No, They don’t care about us, so why should I care about them?” Cadmus replied pushing his fist forward.
“I don’t buy it!” Jacob shouted as he let go of Cadmus’ fist, he slammed his fist against his face causing him to fly back onto a vent, destroying it. Jacob stands up and looks at Cadmus, he gets up.
“I knew you wouldn’t feel any different, I have had enough.. Go ahead and finish me..” Cadmus replied, after he said that a chain of explosions erupted on the opposite side of the city, it seemed as though they were getting closer to both the Avengers and the X-men..
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Chapter 19: The Last Stand

As soon as the explosions stopped, and the echo drained. A black, metallic, space carrier looking vehicle rose out into the sky, it hovered above central park. It hovered there for a few moments until a huge, red spotlight beamed down into the city streets. The voice of Louis Hamilton then came over a intercom as it echoed across the city.
‘~Attention citizens of New York City, I am head of a government acquired military called the MRD, which stands for the Mutant Response Division. This hover craft, as you can clearly see, it labeled the ‘MEM-3623’ developed by yours truly. Back on track, Mr. Hamilton, the president, is ordering a total recall on all mutants. He has assured us that this hover craft is to only scout mutants. Shortly after they have been located, they will be captured and exterminated by the Mutant Response Division’s most skilled and professional soldiers. As I assure you, this will all be over within a matter of an hour. You may continue your regular life style. Thank you and have a nice day.~’ The voice was cut off as the hover craft elevated higher into the sky. The giant red spotlight started scanning the city as it was getting closer and closer to where the Avengers and X-Men were.
Cadmus now had a look of anger on his face, looking over at the MEM-3623. He looked around at all the surrounding skyscrapers, noticing the looks of horror on the X-men’s faces. He turned his attention to Jacob who was looking over at the hover craft as well. Cadmus slowly stood up from the vent he was laying in. He started to walk over to Jacob.
Jacob looked over and got back on guard. He was preparing for Cadmus to attack. Instead of him attacking he looked at Jacob in the eye and started to speak.
“I know now isn’t the time for me to ask for your help, but.. You were saying you were still wanting to help us, And if nothing is done, there won’t be any more of us left..” Cadmus stated. Jacob looked back and started to show a smile.
“Of course, all of us will help each other..” Jacob was holding onto the side of his shades, sending the conversation to each of the Avenger’s earpieces. Cadmus did the same tactic and started speaking into the X-Men’s minds.
“But you’ve had multiple run ins with the MRD, Do you know what this machine could be?” Jacob asked. Cadmus thought for a second, turning his head towards the incoming hover craft. He held up his finger and started to speak.
“Yes, do you recall those papers on my desk back before all this occurred?” Cadmus asked. Jacob slowly nodded as Cadmus began to speak. “Those were a few sketches that some of the mutants brought to me, many of us have been inside the MRD walls and we know what’s going on in there. That man that was speaking, he was lying about the beam. It will destroy everything in it’s path, not just mutants..”
“But how would we stop that huge of a machine, there has to be something isn’t there?” Jacob asked.
“Yes, there is.. The hover craft has an interior engine that is very, very fragile, if that is destroyed, the whole ship is destroyed.” Cadmus replied.
After Cadmus was done speaking, Jacob noticed a little silhouette flying in the distance. He tapped Cadmus and pointed towards it. The little silhouette looked like a small arrow, It was flying straight towards the MEM-3623.The arrow managed it’s way to the machine, but before it made contact, a white little glow emitted around it, instantly sending the arrow back the way it was sent.
On another skyscraper, Ken watched in awe as the arrow flew back at a faster pace. He was about to dodge, but realized it wouldn’t have given him enough time. He closed his eyes and was waiting to endure the pain when he heard a thump. He opened his eyes and saw Kris holding her left arm up. The arrow pierced through a little metallic arm she had morphed it into, she slid it out and tossed it back to Ken.
“Thanks..” Ken replied, standing up and looking at Kris’ arm.
“No problem, We may have had our differences but like Jacob and Cadmus said.. We have to help each other in order to survive now..” After she said that, Accelerated started to speak behind them.
“Well we might as well do something!” He started running off towards the edge of the rooftop, gaining enough speed to hop across each rooftop until he hopped up and was heading straight towards it.
In a flash, the red spotlight aimed towards Accelerate. He widened his eyes as a beam quickly shot out towards him. He dodged to the right and kept flying towards the hover craft. He reached the barrier and was instantly propelled back. Trent flew over and managed to catch him, the momentum flinging them back.
“Move!” Ken shouted as he grabbed Kris by the arm and rushed her off the side of the building. Falling down towards the street, Tori quickly flew by and grabbed Ken by the wrist, pulling the two along. The beam sped past into the building, completely disintegrating the rooftop and sending rubble in all directions.
Jacob looked around as he noticed all the Avengers and X-Men scurrying away from the blast, He turned and noticed a few flying objects coming out of the carrier. He pointed out that they were humanoid shaped and were heading the way the others were.
Cadmus grabbed onto Jacob’s wrist. “They can handle themselves, we need to get into the MEM-3623 and destroy it!” He started running off as the MRD soldiers flew past and towards the others.
Jacob looked back and noticed Warkiller on a far way building, he and Chris were surrounded by 3 of the MRD soldiers. Warkiller noticed him also and held a thumbs up assuring they were going to be alright. Jacob eased up and started off towards Cadmus. The two slowly making their way across the rooftops and towards the carrier.
While Cadmus and Jacob were on their way, Everyone else was doing surprisingly well against the soldiers. (This is the part where you guys can imagine what your character is doing against a soldier because ye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Chapter 20: The sacrifice

Jacob reached the edge of a the rooftops below the MEM-3623. He looked up and over to Cadmus.
“Any way we can get through that force field?” Jacob asked.
“Yes, It’s an anti mutant and projectile barrier. Meaning any human can get through.” Cadmus responded, motioning towards Jacob.
“But how would I get up there? You trashed my Iron suit and you aren’t strong enough to throw me.” Jacob replied.
“Exactly.” Cadmus smirked as he thought over to Warkiller, who had gotten done fighting soldiers with Chris. He told him to get over to them.
After a few minutes, Warkiller hopped onto the rooftop where Jacob and Cadmus were. Jacob looking over at War, he started to step back and shake his head in a nervous way towards Cadmus. Eventually, War was able to grab onto Jacob as he hurled him up towards the hover craft. Jacob easily penetrated the barrier until he landed on the side. He quickly grabbed onto a little window seal to avoid from sliding off as he kicked open the window and hopped in.
‘~Now what I need you to do, Is find the control room. In that room, there should be a terminal that has the controls to the barrier, shut it off and then I will have Warkiller throw me into the same window you went through.~” Cadmus spoke through Jacob’s mind as he walked down the hallway.
Jacob looked around a corner as he noticed guards scattered throughout the hallway. He ducked back around the corner, noticing a vent on the opposite side of the hallway. He quietly walked towards it and pried it off the wall. Surprisingly it made no sound when breaking apart. He slid into it, going through a few curves and evading the soldiers. He reached the opposite and end pushed that off it’s hinges. He slid into the room and noticed a small terminal surrounded by a few other terminals.
On the outside, Cadmus had looked over towards the Avengers and X-Men realizing most of the MRD’s numbers were depleting. He looked up as he heard a big ‘whoosh’ sound, noticing the barrier evaporating. He looked over at Warkiller who already had him in his hands. War gave a big jerk with his arm and threw Cadmus up the same direction Jacob was thrown. Maneuvering his way into the hallway. The hallway was glowing with red as sirens were going off. He started running down the hallway eventually coming to a four way corridor. An MRD soldier flew past as Jacob entered his eyesight.
“Behind you!” Jacob shouted over, Cadmus turned around and grabbed the MRD’s fist which was aimed at him. He flipped him onto his back and continued running down the hall.
“This way, I know where the control room is!” Cadmus responded, Jacob followed him down the hallway until they reached a long drop off where the elevator is supposed to go. The two hopped down the drop off leading to a small room with a huge generator mounted into the wall.
Cadmus started pressing buttons but nothing was happening. After a few moments, the sound of an elevator echoed the room as the figure of Louis Hamilton came into view. He walked off the elevator towards Cadmus and Jacob as he started clapping, a smile on his face the whole time.
“You two are stupider than you look. You should know that there is nothing you can do to stop the MEM-3623.” He started laughing as Jacob started to speak up.
“We know what you did.. You lied to the community about not having to worry about anything, when you know for a fact, that this monster of a machine can crush New York within a matter of minutes!” Jacob started shouting as the machine started sparking behind him.
Jacob turned around and noticed Cadmus in his diamond form, he had punched a hole straight into a little compartment in the engine. Louis stopped laughing and looked concerned .
“Jacob, I’d just like to thank you and the other Avengers for all they’ve done, I admit I’ve been a dick in the past, and I know I caused this war we’ve been having. But I want you to know I really appreciated all your help.” Cadmus’ body started to glow as the generator started to spark. The sparking blew out a hole in the side of the wall causing wind to burst through. Jacob and Louis grabbed into a little railing near the generator.
“What are you trying to say?” Jacob asked.
“I’m saying, I want you to take care of the X-men, I want you and the other Avengers to treat them like your own and work together..” Cadmus started. A piece of diamond in his chest broke off, he took his free hand and handed the piece to Jacob. “It’s something to remember me by, and to tell the other X-Men that I am still watching over them.”
“What are you doing..?” Jacob asked, holding onto the diamond in one hand and onto the railing with the other.
Cadmus shoved his other hand into the monitor of the generator, he looked over at Jacob and yelled at him to let go of the railing. Jacob refused for a while until Cadmus stared back and spoke into his mind, causing Jacob to lose his grip, causing him to let go of the railing and start sliding off towards the hole in the wall.
Before falling off, Jacob noticed Cadmus take out his hands and smash one of the generator’s power cores, before Jacob could shout he was blown off and started falling towards the city. The diamond still in his hands, he spinned in the air as he watched the ship’s interior spark. The sound in the atmosphere went silent as the MEM-3623 imploded, sending a shockwave throughout the city, evaporating windows from skyscrapers within a few blocks. The shockwave also knocked Jacob further down, his speed increasing as he crashed into a rooftop. Blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Chapter 21: Life Diamond

Jacob opened and squinted his eyes as he looked into the sky, it had an orange hue to it, notioning that the sun was setting. He fully opened his eyes to see Ken and Noelle above him.
“Oh good, you’re alive!” Noelle said, lifting Jacob’s bloody and bruised body up from the ground. Jacob stared around.
“Where is everyone..?” Jacob asked, holding his head. He only saw Accelerate and Kris along with Ken and Noelle on the building.
“Well you were blacked out for a long time, apparently it had something to do with the MRD hover craft exploding.” Accelerate replied, looking out onto the street. Jacob fully stood up and walked off from Noelle, towards Accelerate. He looked down onto the streets.
“The authorities managed to close off this area of the city, directing all traffic to other streets. The others are out helping with the clean up from the destruction.” Ken started. Kris was behind everyone looking around, she finally spoke up.
“Jacob, Where is Cadmus?” She asked
Jacob’s eyes widened as he stumbled back, almost falling down but being caught by Ken. He started to stutter and nervously started to speak.
“Uh, well.. You see.. The reason the MEM-3623 exploded.. was because Cadmus sort of, um.. sacrificed himself..” Jacob replied back, twiddling his fingers.
Kris and Accelerate turned around and started muttering words. Noelle and Ken were also baffled. Jacob held his hands up and tried to calm them down.
“Listen, listen.. He sacrificed himself to save everyone in the city, not only that but you guys, and I. Everyone in the city would’ve lost their lives today if he hadn’t stepped in and sacrificed his inner soul to the MRD..”
“But.. What would happen to us? How will we live now that we don’t have a leader and older brother type person..?” Kris sounded concerned. Jacob patted his belt, managing to find the diamond piece broken off from Cadmus’ chest.
“He gave me this to remind all of you about him, he also told me to look after all of you and for all of us to work together like we did today..” Jacob replied, a quiet tone in his voice.
“Like I said, you were knocked out for several hours. I checked back at the X-Mansion, it was burnt to the ground. It’d take a long time to rebuild it and we have all these mutants with no home.” Accelerate responded, butting in the conversation.
“Then you can stay with us until the mansion is re-built!” Noelle replied. Kris seemed excited about the idea too.
(Time Transition WOHOHO)
Within a matter of hours, the majority of the damage was cleaned up and the authorities had started rebuilding the skyscrapers. The news about Cadmus spread quickly throughout the X-Men and all their students that were still alive. The school was now moved into the Avengers Mansion, with the X-School living there. The X-Men and Avengers lived in Stark Tower. During that same month, President Hamilton resigned from the office and was charged by attempted man slaughter for a whole city and a whole race.
A few days after his resignation, Trent and Jacob were working in the Stark Tower Workshop. “Are you sure about all these X-Men living in the tower, and becoming part of us, Jacob?” Trent asked, testing a little repulsor.
“Yes, I am sure, It is what Cadmus told me to do and I plan to fulfill what he wanted.” Jacob replied. As soon as that was said, Jenny and Noelle walked past the door to the workshop, they stopped and knocked on the door.
“The X-Men are wanting to go out and take a look around the city for the first time in a while, Want to come along?” Jenny asked. Jacob looked at Trent and shrugged, the two walking out the door and out into the hallway.
Trent, Jenny, and Noelle started walking down the hall as Jacob looked back into the workshop. He looked at the diamond he had on display in there, his Iron Wonder watch was sitting next to it, waiting for repairs. Jacob smiled to himself as he walked after the others.
The diamond shone in the dark room, with the technology around it shining down. After a while the diamond started glowing with a red hue to it..

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict   [Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Marvel Earth B-4269]: ~AvX~ Superhuman rights conflict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Written Stories-
Jump to: