Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Two Sides of the Same Coin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2014-05-10

PostSubject: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Yesterday, the mayor of New York, Clint Smith said in a press conference that he is passing a law that he is banning Superheroes for the reasoning that vigilantism has resulted into a form of anarchism which has thrown the law out of the governments hands.

The Avengers awoke to a riot in front of Avengers tower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Connors

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2014-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Chris woke up and scratched his head, then got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Treveney



Posts : 118
Join date : 2014-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Jenny looked out the window of the penthouse at the crowd below, sipping her morning coffee. Various other Avengers were sitting in the living room as well. "So no more vigilantes, I feel like that was directed as us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Todd

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2014-08-10
Character Age : 21
Location : Stark Tower, New York City, New York

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Aaron woke up and looked out the window opening it. "ITS 7:00 AM WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2014-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 pm

The protesters in front of the Avengers tower seemed to have various signs for different things, 75% of them called for action to be taken and the avengers to stand up to the mayor, the other 25% seemed to all call for them to step down and let the government handle the law
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Todd

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2014-08-10
Character Age : 21
Location : Stark Tower, New York City, New York

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Aaron groaned. He wasn't going to do shit until either the Avengers fought back, or the cops showed up. He slammed the window and walked upstairs, sitting at the table with the others. Putting his face down on the table. He was wearing his black tank top and underwear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Connors

avatar

Posts : 201
Join date : 2014-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Chris put on a hoodie and walked outside to shut everyone up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Two Sides of the Same Coin   

Back to top Go down
 
Two Sides of the Same Coin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1 peso coin dispenser
» Why cant get the coin ?
» schematic and parts of 1 peso coin dispenser
» Bronze Coin help
» The strange coin vendor has arrived

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: