Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Symbiotic Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron/Todd

Character Age : 21

PostSubject: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:07 pm

(Based after "A Kiss from a Rose" featuring, Jacob Stark, and Todd Kennedy. With cameos from other Avengers.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

Character Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Jacob crossed his arms and stared out from the Stark Tower's rooftop. It was about 6 o'clock in the evening now, Jacob started speaking to a man standing directly behind him. "Give me that flashdrive you have, security around here already knows what you were doing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Quinn backs up as they argue over the drive. He then jumps off the building, activates his jet boots which gives him a safe landing and runs away from the tower. He then stops in a ally, takes off his helmet, puts it in his bag and walks down the streets, head down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Todd merely smirked, and looked at Jacob. "As much as I'd like to miss 50 grand, I can't give it to you. My employer would quite literally murder me." Todd states. "And 50 grand could buy a whole lot of chocolate and Mr. Pibb."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:00 pm

Jacob turned his body so his side was facing Todd, he still had his arms crossed and he turned his head to stare at him. "Who's your employer? I'd like to have a few words with him." He had a serious and threatening tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 pm

As Quinn is walking down a street, he takes something out of his pocket and looks at it. It was the drive "kids don't make good thieves, me on the other hand..." Quinn says to himself quietly. He then quickly put the drive back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

"Please do explain to me who your employer is." Jacob continued, he still had his hero suit on from earlier, he lifted his hand up and tapped the back of his glove, lights glowed and he started typing something.

The drive lifted out of Broden's pocket and flew across the city back towards Stark Tower, it had wiring in it that made it return to the tower incase of an emergency. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jacob rose an eyebrow after he didn't see the drive lift out of Todd's pocket or anything.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:16 pm

"All I can tell you, is the he's the head of Oscorp. Said he had some unfinished business with you and the Avengers, wanted a list of members, weaknesses, and Tony Stark's armor files." Todd states not noticing the drive fly towards the tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Jacob lowered his head as a sign of disappointment. "Of course." He replied. Turning his hand and holding it palm-up, the drive flew close and levitated above his palm. He didn't grab the drive, knowing what was about to happen, so he let it hover in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Todd jumped for it grabbed it out of his hand, and ran for the side of the building. "Sorry Mr. Stark, I'm off to make 50 grand." Todd stated before jumping off the roof, before he hit the ground, Blight changed to a hang glider. Todd flew over a nearby building, and traffic. Careful not to hit anyone before reaching Oscorp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Jacob ran off the edge of the tower and quickly tapped the side of his belt, they sides extended out and wires shot into his suit and up to his gloves. He grappled down to a nearby building and started chasing after Todd, his plan a success.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Todd flew just about to Oscorp, Blight began screaming at him to turn around, but Aaron didn't listen. He was so close, he could make it...no one could stop him now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Jacob shot grapples forward and propelled himself forward, he kicked Todd in the back and the two smashed into the glass of Oscorp Tower, they were about 3/4's of the way to the rooftop. The two rolled along the ground and ended up in some sort of laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Quinn arrived at a ATM and went to get the drive out of his pocket but realized it wasn't there. He punched the ATM screen, cracking the screen. "Damn it! There goes my next pay check!" Quinn yelled. He walked away from the ATM and went to a nearby bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Todd tumbled with Jacob, and then flipped himself back onto his feet. The alarms began to go off after the window broke, and Blights symbiote began to squirm. Trying to stay fully formed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Jacob stumbled to his feet, the symbiote on his skin vibrated along his skin from the sound of the alarm. He shook his head and lifted his hands up to get into a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Todd did the same, (Mortal Combat style: Ready? FIGHT!) Todd rolls at Jacob and punches him in the gut 5 times and then flips back to his fighting position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Jacob clenched his fist and a grapple shot past Todd's head. It hooked onto the wall behind him and it propelled Jacob forward, he quickly tapped his belt and the grapple retracted back into his belt and the wires in his suit did as well. He used the momentum to strike a hard punch in Todd's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Broden Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Quinn walks in the bar and sits by the bartender. "Rum and cola, with a lime." Quinn says as he looks around the bar. (Tough day?) "yeah something like that" (I knew a thief that stole everything he saw, everything and never grew tired of it!) "uh-huh, sure..." (I only wish he had a chance to do something good) the TV by the bar turns on, showing the attack on oscorp. "I think that's my chance, have my drink!" Quinn yells as he runs out the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:48 pm

The symbiote rolled up and allowed Todd to spit the blood out of his mouth. It then crawled back down. "Come on man, let's just talk this out huh? I'm sure we could find a way to work this out." Todd said. "I need your info to give to my boss, and you need me to not give the info to my boss. Now, I'm sure there's some wiggle room there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 pm

"Give me the drive, and I'll deliver it to your boss myself." Jacob straightened his body and the grapple hook containers on his belt closed, shutting with a muffled 'clink'.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:08 pm

"That's not gonna work, Stark. I can't trust you to deliver it to me boss. It's either I deliver it, or no one does." Todd says before backing away, and then running up the stairs towards the top office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Jacob tabbed the side of his belt to re-open his grapple hooks and quickly shot a grapple hook across the ground, it latched around Todd's leg and pinched against the symbiote and his skin. Todd tripped and started getting pulled back along the ground towards Jacob. "Then no one delivers it." He called out.
Back to top Go down
Aaron/Todd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 pm

"I really didn't want to have to use this, but...." Todd pulled out what looked like a can of pepper spray, but when he pressed down on the lid, a sonic screech emitted from it. Todd used a knife from his belt to snap the chords on the grapple hooks. Todd flipped over and ran again. The sirens got louder and some security guards appeared. Followed by a man in a suit. "That's quite enough, Mr. Kennedy." The man said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Stark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Since Jacob's suit was controlled, it was slightly more immune to screeching noises. He struggled to keep his suit in line as he shot his other remaining grapple hook out from his belt and it flew into Todd's hand while he was distracted by the men in suits, grabbing the drive and pulling it back to Jacob. He quickly grabbed a vile of something off a nearby table and smashed it on the ground, yellow smoke rose into the air and made it so he was unseen. He had to escape for the sake of the plot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationships   

Back to top Go down

Symbiotic Relationships
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next