Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the Lion's Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

Character Age : 29

Into the Lion's Den Empty
PostSubject: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 pm

A tall man walked down the stairs that descended into a Subway station a few blocks north of Central Park. Wearing a dark brown trench coat, with a black scarf that covered his mouth, and dark grey baseball cap, he looked around to see if a subway train was already at the station. He noticed the subway station packed with civilians rushing to get to their destinations. A subway train rushed down the tracks and came to a stop in front of the crowd, making his way through the crowded maze of people, the man pushed his way onto the train and made his way to a seat. Turning his head to look out a window of the train, his eyes met with a man completely covered in black. The two nodded simultaneously and the doors of the subway train closed as it started it's way on the tracks.

Three hours later, Jacob Stark was sitting on a couch in the Stark Tower penthouse, flipping through channels on a TV, a sudden 'Breaking News' flashed across the screen. He changed the channel to the news and the camera crew was inside a subway station. A man in a dark brown trench coat had taken a subway train and all of it's passengers as hostages, only for it to vanish without a trace.
Back to top Go down
https://avengersnextgen.forumotion.com
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Chris faintly heard the news from his room and sat quietly, after a few seconds he asked Jarvis to bring him his suit.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Trent entered the room that Jacob was in. "Well, there's nothing going on today." He said, shrugging. "Might as well."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Jacob lifted the remote and turned the TV off as he stood up from the couch. "It will just be the two of us, unless Chris is around here. Jenny and Noelle are out on their own assignment, they may get back later."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:48 pm

"Hm." Trent said, then nodded. "Jarvis, send my backpack to the car, I'll use it in case of an emergency." He yelled out. "Yes Master Washington." Jarvis replied.

Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Chris walked down in an all black suit which didn't conduct electricity in case anything went wrong. The suit had an avengers logo on the left shoulder part, and a lightning bolt on the right shoulder. The suit was short sleeved, the torso was made of breathable material with the pants being the same on the front. the Avengers and lightning bolt on the shoulders lit up blue when the suit was in use.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Nodding to acknowledge Chris in the room, Jacob started to speak. "Meet me in the garage in a few minutes." He responded and started on his way to his room.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Trent nodded and headed down to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Chris walked down to the garage with Trent.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Jacob walked into the garage, he now had his Toxin belt wrapped around his waist. He hopped into Trent's car, Trent and Chris were already in it. Trent's car was a black, 2010 camaro side, with red racing stripes from the headlights of the car, going along the doors, and ending at the bumper.
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Trent got in and drove out of the garage, heading towards the subway station.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Several minutes past until the three arrived at the station. Trent parked his car outside and they all got out. Descending down the stairs to the station, they were expecting a police crime investigation team already there, however no one was there. The station looked as if it would be in business, lights on and everything, however it was a complete ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:25 pm

"Anybody have the slightest clue what the heck is going on?" Chris asked
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

"All we know is what's been on the news," Jenny says, walking towards them down the stairs. "That a train car taken hostage just vanished." She ended with a shrug. "Guess we'll find out more soon enough, though I suspect it's someone trying to get our attention."
Back to top Go down
Trent Washington

Trent Washington

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

"Of course Jenny has to show up, cause we didn't need a day without casualties." Trent muttered as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm

"Don't worry, I'll ,make sure she doesn't kill you Trent" Chris said walking forward toward the station.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Treveney

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Jenny glared. "I don't need your attitude, Washington," she quipped. "Anyway, is it me or is it interesting this place isn't crawling with cops?"
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:49 pm

"Isn't that good? nobody will be in our way" Chris responded with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 pm

While everyone was talking, Jacob was squatting down peering over the edge down onto the tracks, drops of blood painted the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Chris walked over to Jacob and saw the blood stains.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Jacob didn't acknowledge the others walking over to him, all they could do was stare at the blood stains on the ground, it appeared to have a trail leading down the track.

Having their investigation cut short, the Avengers heard what sounded like thousands of crows shrieking, the sounds echoing throughout the subway station. Crows flew past the Avengers' backs and down onto the tracks, they started following the blood stains. However, before any of them could make a move, the sound of footsteps was heard behind them, and a man dressed in all black stood with his arms behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Chris Connors

Chris Connors

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Chris covered his ears and ducked down when the crows approached and looked back surprised when the man appeared
Back to top Go down
Jacob Stark
Admin
Jacob Stark

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 pm

The man slowly stepped forward, he had a black trench coat and a black bowler cap. His head was bent so his eyes weren't seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Lion's Den   Into the Lion's Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Lion's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: