Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will do it if not me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick Kendricks

Nick Kendricks

Character Age : 28

Who will do it if not me? Empty
PostSubject: Who will do it if not me?   Who will do it if not me? I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:45 pm

My name is Nick Kendricks... You may know me as Saber, and if you don't know that, well why are you even reading this? Anyway, when I started doing this gig, I thought it would be a good way to pass the time. But as the time actually passed, I began to realize maybe I shouldn't have signed up for this as a hobby. But if I wouldn't do it, who would? It was two months ago, I had been dealing with some baddies in the downtown area, bank robbers bah! Who needs them? Anyway, when I showed up, one had pulled out a gun and he shot at me. He shot me in the left arm, and the pain shot up my arm. I don't know why I did it, rage, pain, pure animal instinct, but when my vision cleared from the red I was seeing... The robbers head was on the ground, and his body was as far away from it as possible. The bank teller and the customers look at me with fear, but I didn't care anymore, I had to get out of here. Thankfully, the other robbers had apparently fled after I had dispatched the first one. I quickly used the fire escape to get to the roof. Hoping I got away before the police saw what happened inside. With some parkour moves, I made it to the roof in a matter of minutes. I got home, and began to pull the bullet out of my arm. I turned on the TV to see what news was on, and I saw the bank. The police had my DNA, my blood. The pain was still unbearable, but the fact that I was found out numbed me to the bone. My secret identity was blown, unless. I screamed as I finally got the bullet out, with a knife and a pair of tweezers. I poured some scotch on the wound and turned up the television. "The man in the bank was a hero, despite his less than noble technique, there is no doubt he saved the lives of these people today. Wherever you are sword guy, we salute you." One of the bank tellers said to my surprise. As it turns out, I was better than ever.

Like I said, if I don't do it, who will? The Avengers and the X-Men are always caught up in there own things. Saving the world, saving their species. But who takes care of the little guy when the big guys aren't available? That's me, doing the jobs the big guys won't do. It may hurt sometimes, but when it comes down to it, it's something that needs done.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com

Who will do it if not me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Storyline :: Written Stories-
Jump to: