Avengers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers: The Next Generation

When the world has gone to ruins, heroes are no more and the evil rise once more. There is only one team of heroes capable of avenging the fallen.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wulfric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Wulfric    Empty
PostSubject: Wulfric    Wulfric    I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:12 am

Hero Title: The Wolf
Abilities: Heightened sense of smell and hearing, razor sharp claws and concealed fangs.
Weapons (Can have none): An expandable spear and a composite bow.
Race (Human, Alien, ETC): Seemingly human/animal hybrid, but Wulric is only Human
Affiliation (Teams): Vigilante, no allegiances.

Birthplace: Botswana, Africa
Birth Date: December 15th

Personality: Vicious, angry, naive
Face Claim (Optional): None
Theme Song (Optional): Really tempted to put Hungry like the wolf for the lol factor, but I'ma go with none.

Back-story(Absurd backstory? It's superheroes so it's cool): Born in Botswana, Wulric was the child of an absent father and a mother that died due to birth, the mother was in the middle of Botswana wilds when she went into labor. After her death, Wulfric was found by a pack of wolves and raised by wolves (Yes, that's the cliche I'm going with.) They taught him how to hunt, he understood the wolves and they understood him. As he grew up, he gained the traits of wolves, they gave him the name Wulfric which stood for 'Wolf power', At the age of 15 he left the pack to pursue life with the humans he'd always seen from afar but never approached. Upon seeing the humans and how weak and unlawful they were compared to his brethren from the pack, he found a strong disgust in humanity and deemed to change it for what he viewed as the better.

At the age of 16, he heard of a team of heroes who claimed themselves as Avengers, he heard of their deeds that were similar to his own, so he went to the Americas to learn more. Upon getting there by boat, he met new types of wolves, he could still speak to them but they were less friendly to his kind. He eventually got to the cities, to find that the cities were a lot worse off than Africa was, filled with disgusting human beans who would sell out their family for a little respect from worse men. Once he saw how bad the cities were, he decided that these Avengers couldn't do the job correctly so he took it into his own hands, fighting mostly low level criminals, he waits for the day where he can clear the world of this trash.

Appearance: Long straight black hair, bright yellow eyes, scars all across his chest, arms and legs. He has a neckless made of small animal skulls, shirtless, brown ripped up shorts, hiking shoes.

(If he sucks, is OP or someone else has a character like him, tell me and I'll change it.)

Last edited by TheL0stChapter on Sun May 11, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I do what I want.)
Back to top Go down

Wulfric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avengers: The Next Generation :: Information :: The Avengers-
Jump to: